Ohio Babies

BFP!!!... need OBGYN (east side Columbus) recs

delaneykaidelaneykai member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Hi, there!

I am new to the Columbus area and just found got my first BFP today!  I'm cautiously excited, but also concerned because I haven't found a local OBGYN yet and I'd like to find one that could get me in to do a blood test to confirm soon.  I'm looking on the east side of Columbus...  I live near Easton/Gahanna/New Albany, so I would like to stay near that area.  Any recommendations? 

TIA! 

imageimageimage
Anniversary              Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BFP!!!... need OBGYN (east side Columbus) recs

• Congratulations! Don't have a Doc recommendation for you, my doctor is in Hilliard but typically they don't do a blood test to confirm. First appointment for me was at 8 weeks. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!!!

I moved here about 4 months ago and am also pregnant. 

I love my OBs....

Premier Women's Health, they have offices in Dublin, Westerville and near Riverside Hospital.  I've met 3 of the doctors and like them all so far. 

Good luck

• Loading the player...
  • Dr. Richie Columbus Women's Care  Broad and McNaughten near Mt. Carmal East... Love her
  • I live in Reynoldsburg and I just moved here from as well and Im using Dr.Ezzie...she is amazing and i would recommend her to anyone! She delivers at Dublin Methodist which is about 30 min away but is totally nice and i have heard nothing but good things about the hospital as well! GL!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't have any recs for you (I live in the Dublin area) I just wanted to say congrats!!!
  • imagectsportsfan23:

Congrats!!!

I moved here about 4 months ago and am also pregnant. 

I love my OBs....

Premier Women's Health, they have offices in Dublin, Westerville and near Riverside Hospital.  I've met 3 of the doctors and like them all so far. 

Good luck

This!  I had my daughter in May of this year and LOVED the Doctors at Premier Women's Health. Dr. Jenkins was my OB, but Dr. Teteris delivered my daughter, and Dr. Cacchio I saw once when Dr. Jenkins wasn't in....all super nice!   Good luck and congrats!

ETA: I'm in Gahanna:-)

• I see Dr. Atwood at Women's Care Center of Columbus in Gahanna. I love her. They deliver at Mt Carmel East and St. Ann's. Congrats!
  • Congratulations!

I see Dr. Friday with Columbus OB-GYN. She has an office in Pickerington and another off of Taylor Rd. right across from Mt. Carmel East where she delivers. There are also many other doctors in her practice, so I'm sure you'll be able to get in quickly with someone. 

You can google Columbus OBGYN and find their website for more info. Good luck!

• I love Dr. Zochowski at Women's Care Center. It's off Cherrybottom in Gahanna. She was extremely supportive of all my decisions regarding labor and delivery. I love her. She's very knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest techniques and such.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second Dr. Zochowski.  She is amazing!!! She's younger and very personable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"