2nd Trimester
Options

truley upset

I posted yesterday hoping to get advice or may be just hear from other people that may have a similar situtation. I found a few people to be supportive but mostly everyone was rude and poked fun at me for even posting. I came on today to see if I had new messages and the number of rude sarcstim responses and calling me names was terrible. I was already having a bad day since I couldn't get a doctor's note and was unable to return to work. I am really disappointed by the soon to be moms here if this is how you all treat people. So thanks, thanks a lot for adding to my crappy day!!!!

Re: truley upset

• Options

Oh good God.  If you can't handle a stranger calling you out, then maybe you don't belong here.

I think you need to grow up. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Do you have a link to said post?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So you skipped work again? MUD, right?  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageirer:

I'm so sorry, I don't mean to giggle. This is a little out of control.

• Options
    imageirer:
    I've had it with the name calling, this is not elementary school!! If you could read you would see I'm trying to get a doctor's note so I can return without going on probation.
  • Options

Why the hell do you need a doctors note?  This really isn't that bad. Have him delete and block her from FB ASAP and MOVE ON.

Grow up, get your panties out of a bunch and get back to work.  

Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    imageLittleApple:

Why the hell do you need a doctors note?  This really isn't that bad. Have him delete and block her from FB ASAP and MOVE ON.

I NEED THE DOCTORS NOTE BECAUSE WHEN I TOLD MY BOSS THAT WE WERE HAVING AN ISSUE THAT WAS CAUSING MY BLOOD PRESSURE TO GO UP SHE SAID FOR ME NOT TO RETURN WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION FROM A DOCTOR UNLESS I WANT TO GO ON PROBATION!!!!!!
  • Options
    I have no idea what was posted the other day but I think that some of you women on here think this is your little "I'm on the Internet I can say whatever I want because I'm hiding behind a computer" when we all know that you are the women that dont say sh*t in face to face situations.....I think most of you are very pathetic and can't believe half the stuff u say to your peers on here!!!!! Esp when u degrade other women who come on here for support!!! Let me say this again.....Very very pathetic!!!!
  • Options
    Serioulsy?  this is nuts.  go to work.  Leave your drama at home.  This is messed.  You are missing work because someone is stalking your SO on facebook?  really?  Then you want to press charges?  I agree with poster who said grow up.
    lolololo
  • Options

Your first mistake was thinking that anyone else in the history of the world has ever been in a similar situation where they had to call out of work repeatedly to stalk their husband's facebook page. No, we've never done that.

Actually, your first mistake was sitting home from work to stalk your husband's FB page.

If you can't get a doctor's note, what are you going to do? Just never go into work again? I guess they can't fire you if you never come back...

my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    imageLittleApple:

YesYes 

lolololo
  • Options
    imageLittleApple:

Are you shitting me?  This has to be one of the MOST absurd things I've read on TB and that's saying a lot.  Someone this chick doesn't know is saying things that aren't true and it's making her BP rise so badly she can't work?  C'mon.  And for multiple days?  And what's this nonsense about  needing to time the contact?  FB date and time stamps anything that comes in so the entire thing is BS. 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    I don't think posting about the FB situation on here is helping your "blood pressure" any! You should just drop all of this.  If you don't like the comments people made about your post yesterday, then perhaps you shouldn't have posted about it in the first place! I know you were trying to get advice, but you need to accept what you were given and move on...
  • Options

imageSmcauley7:
    I have no idea what was posted the other day but I think that some of you women on here think this is your little "I'm on the Internet I can say whatever I want because I'm hiding behind a computer" when we all know that you are the women that dont say sh*t in face to face situations.....I think most of you are very pathetic and can't believe half the stuff u say to your peers on here!!!!! Esp when u degrade other women who come on here for support!!! Let me say this again.....Very very pathetic!!!!

I'm not hiding behind anything. I actually tried to help her yesterday by giving her facebook techniques to track the person bothering her so she could maybe go back to work. I also shared a story of what really tragic situations are so I could try and put her thoughts/worries into prespective. Maybe YOU should read everything before YOU judge everyone.

• Options
    I had something kind of similar happen. I work human resources for my dad's company and one Sunday I got an e-mail from an employee on my phone (we hired him through craig's list and that's why he had my work email) It turned out the email was from the employees girlfriend and she was accusing me of having an affair with the employee. I kind of freaked out about it for about 10 minutes only because I had never had anything like this happen before. I read the email to my husband right away and called my dad who is my boss. The next morning my dad brought the employee and I in his office and gave him the email and asked him about it. He claimed he knew nothing about it and they had broken up and she was crazy. Nothing more has happened. My dad told the employee that if anything like that every happened again he would be fired for false accusations because that is in our guidebook and the email came from his email address. I don't even know how the gf knew anything about me. I went in the employees file right away and found her name as his emergency contact. I looked her up on facebook and we had a few mutual friends- I blocked her right away. Haven't had a problem since. I think you should just have you DH block the woman and move on. Its not good to stress over something you have no control over. 
  • Options

imageSmcauley7:

I think you should read the post.  she is going to be on probabtion because she is missing work because someone is messaging her husband on FB- really? then she wants to press charges because of this if she looses her job?  

lolololo
  • Options
    imagejessalovesdan:
    imageLittleApple:

I NEED THE DOCTORS NOTE BECAUSE WHEN I TOLD MY BOSS THAT WE WERE HAVING AN ISSUE THAT WAS CAUSING MY BLOOD PRESSURE TO GO UP SHE SAID FOR ME NOT TO RETURN WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION FROM A DOCTOR UNLESS I WANT TO GO ON PROBATION!!!!!!

Yeah, but apparently even your doctor thinks you're an asshat, so just go to work and accept the probation and move on. It's really very simple.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• Options
    imagejessalovesdan:
    imageLittleApple:

I've got to ask.  How do you know your blood pressure went up?  Did you actually go to the doctor over this?  I don't know which answer is going to be worse.  That you actually DID go to the doctor because you were upset over some stupid girl or that you didn't, ASSUMED your BP was high and called out and are now screwed because medically there is nothing your doctor can comment on. 

• Options
    imagejessalovesdan:
    imageLittleApple:

No wonder you have high blood pressure, that's alot of capital letters!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Haha ... Whatever man.... I wasn't calling you out I was saying in general... She is having high BP over this sistuation and is looking for some help.....,so do you think it's wise for people to be making fun of this poor girl under any circumstances.....probably not.... I'm glad that you tried to help her by hopefully giving positive feedback....but I'm saying everyone that has negative low blows to someone who is saying she is having high BP ....,probably not wise.....that's all!!!! 
  • Options

imageSmcauley7:

Honey, you really should know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.  ::pats head::

After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12

• Options
    Thanks kelnyc ;-) I feel so enlightened....LMAO
  • Options
    imagepregnantchick:
    hi - I just wanted to say that I hope that you don't let this situation upset you anymore than it has. I am a worrier too and can relate a bit - just try to focus on what you know is important - your health and the baby's. I know it is easier said than done though. Take care!
    Thank you, I'm trying not to stress out but it's hard and having negative comments on here doesn't help.
  • Options

imageSmcauley7:

Ha!

1) How do you expect anyone to take your criticism seriously when you use text speak as if you were a 16 year old?

2) You are scolding internet strangers and expecting it to change the dynamic of the board.....Very very pathetic

3) You are a pot who is calling a bunch of kettles black. You are calling us out, for calling other people out.

4) I would imagine that most of the women who tell internet strangers that they are acting like idiots, would do the same IRL. I know I don't have a problem doing so.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagecouliegirl:
    imagejessalovesdan:
    imageLittleApple:

No wonder you have high blood pressure, that's alot of capital letters!

Hahahahaha!!
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

imageSmcauley7:

I agree with you. I thought I would find support here but instead mostly just received comments that were trying to tear me down. I wish it was more supportive here since we all are going through the same things...

• Options
    Thanks I'd love to be 16 again :-) all I am saying is positive feedback ladies!!!! No one likes name calling ;-) if you think she is wrong and dumb I think there are other ways of going about it then calling her names and upsetting her more!!!! That's all Im saying... And you must agree with me to be defending yourself!!!
  • Options
    imageelmoali:
    imagejessalovesdan:
    imageLittleApple:

I've got to ask.  How do you know your blood pressure went up?  Did you actually go to the doctor over this?  I don't know which answer is going to be worse.  That you actually DID go to the doctor because you were upset over some stupid girl or that you didn't, ASSUMED your BP was high and called out and are now screwed because medically there is nothing your doctor can comment on. 

I haven't gone to the doctor yet. I called in because I was upset and I know when I'm upset my blood pressure goes up! So I guess you're a doctor and can tell me whether my blood pressure is up or not. I think not!
  • Options
    imageelmoali:
    imagejessalovesdan:
    imageLittleApple:

I haven't gone to the doctor yet. I called in because I was upset and I know when I'm upset my blood pressure goes up! So I guess you're a doctor and can tell me whether my blood pressure is up or not. I think not!
  • Options
    imagejessalovesdan:
    imageelmoali:
    imagejessalovesdan:
    imageLittleApple:

Of course I can't, and neither can you!  Most people's blood pressure goes up when they're upset.  Temporarily.  That is absolutely not the same thing as having blood pressure issues that would warrant calling out of work.  That's all I'm saying. 

• Options

Your employer wants a doctor's note to prove you really are having health problems so you can't come in to work? That is crazy! Like people would just make up crazy shi!t to get out of work? I don't think so!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

how do you expect to get a doctor's note if you don't go to the doctor to be seen?

are you going to return to work tomorrow and face the music?

what kind of answers do you really want here?  Do you really not see that you have messed up and may lose your job because you grossly overreacted?

Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • Options
    imagejessalovesdan:

imageSmcauley7:

I agree with you. I thought I would find support here but instead mostly just received comments that were trying to tear me down. I wish it was more supportive here since we all are going through the same things...

Nobody else is going through this though. Just you. Think about that.

• Options
    imagecouliegirl:

imageSmcauley7:

Ha!

1) How do you expect anyone to take your criticism seriously when you use text speak as if you were a 16 year old?

2) You are scolding internet strangers and expecting it to change the dynamic of the board.....Very very pathetic

3) You are a pot who is calling a bunch of kettles black. You are calling us out, for calling other people out.

4) I would imagine that most of the women who tell internet strangers that they are acting like idiots, would do the same IRL. I know I don't have a problem doing so.

Yes

This thread and the original make me giggle. I'm not sure why someone is standing up for her on this.

• Options

imageSmcauley7:
    Thanks kelnyc ;-) I feel so enlightened....LMAO

At least you have a good sense of humor.  :)

• Options

If you were truly upset about the responses you received from your first post why the hell would you post again??? Did you think anyone would apologize? THIS seems to be causing you stress so why do you keep posting???  You are ridiculous.

image image image image image image image image
  • Options

I am so confused.

1. I just read most of the orginal posts and didn't find them to be that bad. I have seen some posts that have been truly nasty but most of these ladies seem to be helping you as much as they can. It is hard to help when you don't know from experience what you are going through, but most of them are trying. I think you are just too worked up to see reason in anything they are saying so you are taking it as attacks.

2. If you thought they were that by and making your BP that much worse why post a second post attaching the people that tried to help you out??

3. What the hell does MUD means...sorry I am not so good with those things.

• Options
    What is a truley?
  • Options

imageSmcauley7:
    Thanks I'd love to be 16 again :-) all I am saying is positive feedback ladies!!!! No one likes name calling ;-) if you think she is wrong and dumb I think there are other ways of going about it then calling her names and upsetting her more!!!! That's all Im saying... And you must agree with me to be defending yourself!!!

That's the most perplexing logic ever.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"