Late Term and Child Loss
Options

(tmi) T and p's please!

I have had diarrhea since Saturday which I heard could be a sign of labor, but I didn't really look to far into it. I started having spasms in my lower back on Sunday and they still haven't let up, and I am starting to have bloody discharge. I think Avery is coming soon. I go back to my normal OB in 2 hours, so hopefully he can tell me more, but I might not need the amniotic reduction after all. Please pray for us to have strength and peace if his really is her time. Also, pray that she is strong enough to survive birth so we can meet her while she is alive. I will try to update you guys with whatever we find out. 

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15

Re: (tmi) T and p's please!

• Options

{{HUGE hugs}}

Thinking of you, your husband, and Avery.   

BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    Big hugs. Thinking of you and hoping for the best. Please keep us posted when you can. 
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers heading your way!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    My thoughts are with you and sweet Avery and your DH. Praying it all works out for you. Thinking of you!!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    T&P for you, DH, and Avery. This will be difficult, so remember that we are here no matter what. You can vent, whine, curse, whatever. Sending love. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Options
    Thinking of you and sweet Avery. I'm praying for your strength. 

TTC Since 10/08 4 IUIs=BFNx4
    IVF#1=BFP!! Twins!!
    Bradley and Billy born and lost on 2/2/11 at 19w2d due to pPROM/PTL. I miss you, little angels.
    IVF#2=BFN
    IVF#3=c/p IVF#4=Empty Follicle Syndrome; 1 mature, fertilized, & made it to blast. 5dt of "the lone ranger" on 9/6. Please stick, little one! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I will pray for you all.  

Hugs,
    Jenn 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options
    I will be thinking of you all and offering as much hope and love as I can.  We are all here for you.

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    T&p for you , dh, and Avery. I hope she bakes for a little longer. I will pray for you guys to have the strength to meet her and spend time with her. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Hugs.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Oh Carey! Please let me know. I'll keep you and DH in prayer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Praying for you and Avery.  (((hugs)))

• Options
    Praying for you guys
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

My thoughts and Prayers are yours.  I hope that you get the time you so desperately want and need with Avery. 

I pray peace and comfort and pure love to you and your husband and to preious little Avery.

• Options

You are so brave. What a journey you are on. I pray that you and your husband will get to meet little Avery while she is still alive. Good luck! My thoughts are with you. 

• Options
    Sending lots of hugs and prayers! 

• Options
    You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers!  I hope that whatever happens, you find peace with it and that things happen as they should for you and your family.  I remember all the what-ifs I had when I went into labor and I just had to give everything up and just believe that things will happen they way they are meant to.  Please keep us updated.  (((HUGE HUGS)))
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of love to all three of you (((HUGS)))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    I will definitely be keeping you and your family is my prayers.  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thinking of you, your hubby and sweet Avery. Big hugs. 
    IVF/ICSI #1 July/August 2011 BFP # 1 - B/G twins - preterm labor/cervical incompetency @ 23w3d FET # 1 March/April 2012 - BFN 5/1/12 FET # 2 July 2012 - BFN 7/24 FET # 3 BFP! EDD 5/15/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of you and sending you strength!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"