Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Thought it would get easier after EDD

But I just feel worse because now Faith should actually be here with me. Did anyone else experience this? I just can't help but think what I "should" be doing with her right now.

Also, I made my blog public today but will probably go back to private tomorrow, so if you'd like access, post or PM me your email. 

((hugs))

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in

Re: Thought it would get easier after EDD

• Options
    I commented on your blog, but just wanted to offer more ((hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    It didnt get easier for me...at all.  I still had all the firsts after that...first christmas, first easter, first birthday.  There are days when it's still harder, and it's been almost a year and a half.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Mother to Gavin, born September 11, 2007, and Magdalena, born March 21, 2009, Angel Baby MC February 13, 2010, Cynthia, born August 28, 2010 and gone September 17, 2010, Gabriella, born and gone August 28, 2010, and Abigayle, born March 12, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you, ladies. I just went to her memorial tree and left a pink Valentines bow on it for her.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • Options
    I am not in the same situtation, but I do get days where it's unbearably painful still because I think about what DS and should be doing at a certain time/place. I wish I had words to comfort you, but just know you're not alone. (((HUGS)))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    ((hugs))

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Well, I haven't passed my EDD yet. But I anticipate that it will be worse. It only makes sense to me because then he will officially have been here.

Big hugs to you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"