Ohio Babies

pediatricians in lewis center/westerville/polaris area

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

hi!  we are looking for a pediatrician as we've moved here recently.  any recommendations?  thannks!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: pediatricians in lewis center/westerville/polaris area

• I really like Rivers Edge Pediatrics, it's off Cleveland Ave, I switched to them last year when we moved from New Albany to Westerville. The doctors are really nice and have good bedside manner with the kids.
    Mommy of three, capturing memories is what I do www.buckikiddies.com In my bag: Canon 5D MK III, 16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 100mm 2.8L
  • My husband and I are going with Associated Pediatrics.  His boss lives in Hilliard but still goes here because he said they are really good.  We haven't personally met any of the doctors yet, but figured we would give them a try since his boss likes them so much.  Their website is Associatedpeds.com if you want to check it out.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Associated Pediatrics in Westerville. Our pedi is Dr. Tamburello and I really like her. We have seen every doctor in the practice and they are all great. You can always get in the same day too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Whoops---reply below
  • Hi there!  We go to Dr. Elizabeth Jacob with Mid-Ohio Pediatrics.  Their office is right across from Mt. Carmel St. Ann's Hospital in Westerville.  I LOVE Dr. Jacob!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"