Ohio Babies
Options

Pickerington Area Pediatricians...

blw1003blw1003 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Hi ladies,

I live in Pickerington and am just starting my pediatrician search.  Anyone have any suggestions?  TIA!!!

Re: Pickerington Area Pediatricians...

• Options
    I really liked Dr. Dunlea at Pediatric Associates in Pickerington.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi!

I live in the area as well. Actually I am interviewing a doctor (Dr Tyson) at the Pediatrians Associates on RT 256 (Hill Rd) this Thursday. He was recommended by my husband's co-worker. So I can let you know how it goes.

EDD: 2/24/12

It's a boy!!! Calen Jacob Robinson

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMarybethA1021:

Hi!

I live in the area as well. Actually I am interviewing a doctor (Dr Tyson) at the Pediatrians Associates on RT 256 (Hill Rd) this Thursday.

love him! also came highly recommended to us 

TTC since April 07 DX w/ Hypothyroidism Sept 07 BFP May 08...D&C August 08 TTC Break in 09 3 Cycles of Clomid, showed O but no Pregnancy 10 First RE appointment August 10 S/A -Normal 56 million and 71% molarity HSG on 10-5- All Clear Twin Boys born May 28th at 30 weeks Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am interviewing Dr. Barnes-Mullet... She is also from Pediatricians Associates in Pickerington. Has anyone heard of her?? I tried to look for some online reviews but came up with nothing. I would love to know more about her if anyone has any info!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I couldn't use anyone in Pickerington because they either didn't accept my medical card (healthy start healthy families medicaid card) or they weren't accepting new patients. I'm now with Dr. Samuel at 99 Brice Road. He is an amazing Dr, and there is always someone willing to see me. If you take back roads out of pickerington, it's only about 20 minutes away, and the hospital is right beside the clinic practically. (Mt Carmel) Good luck with your search!!!
  • Options
    we use Pediatric Associates and see Dr. Heitzman and looooove her!! Shes really down to earth and has a son of her own who's young as well :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"