New Jersey Babies

Morris County Pediatricians

I am looking for a good Pediatrician in the Morris County area. Besides being a great doctor, I would like the practice to offer good office hours. I live in Ledgewood (near Rockaway and Mt Olive,) but also spend a lot of time in the Chatham area. Any location between the two or close vicinity would work. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Morris County Pediatricians

• I'm planning on taking my LO to West Morris Peds on rt. 10 in Ledgewood. I went there when I was a kid and most of the doctors I had are still there.
  • I use Denville Pediatrics and I'm very happy with the practice.  Our main Dr that we see is Dr. Dana, but all the Dr.'s there I really like. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We use College Plaza pediatrics - they are located in the new medical building near the CVS on Route 10-Dover/Chester Rd.  The office is brand new, the staff is great and they have some later hours which is really helpful as I work full-time.
  • I use Denville Pediatrics, in denville, Dr. Dana who I can not say enough good things about.  My son (16months) adores her, as do I, such a great Doctor!  The whole group is amazing they always call back within minutes and never make you feel like a crazy "new" mom.
  • We use college plaza peds in Randolph....we see dr Gelman primarily but all the drs are super nice!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I live in Mt. Olive, and we use Plaza Family Care.  They have offices in Chester and Hackettstown.  They have a good group.  We use Dr. Walsh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"