New York Babies
Options

Crib recommendations for a somewhate small room?

I'm having twins and need to buy 2 cribs asap since most take 2-3 months to come.  I've given myself the end of February as a deadline to buy the cribs and the glider.  Everything else can wait.

Any recommendations for cribs that don't take up too much space, since I'll need 2, don't cost an arm and a leg (no more than $500 each) and can transition into toddler beds?  I'd love it if they also had some storage but I know that might be asking too much.

Re: Crib recommendations for a somewhate small room?

• Options
    pottery barn skylar crib. my son's room is quite small and this is great because it has storage drawers on the bottom. It is pricey though at $800.
  • Options

Babyletto mercer crib.  You can get it at Scneider's.  They have the cribs in stock and they will do free delivery right away.  I would suggest going directly to the store though because the website isn't great.  

https://schneidersbaby1.reachlocal.com/?scid=329042&kw=1985102

A
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!  I'll check them both out.
  • Options

The Alma Papa crib is a bit more expensive, but it was the narrowest crib I could find. It's European size which is about 4 inches less than most US standard.

Age 32, Diagnosed with Premature ovarian aging due to autoimmunity. AMH 1.17, E2 78, FSH 7.9 HSG-reveals tubal disease and apparent endometriosis DH's SA-normal Positive for thyroid antibodies, Crohn's disease 8/27/11-huge 58 mm cyst 1st IVF cycle canceled :( 9/20/11-2nd attempt at IVF cycle 1. Microdose Lupron Protocol 9/30-AF day 2 all clear! start Lupron 10 units 2x's/day 10/13-Egg retreival 10/16 transferred 2 embies! 10/30-BFP! Beta #1 685 11/1 Beta #2 1736 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks!

We tried going to Schneider's today but they were closed so we just went to buybuybaby and Pottery Barn Kids instead.  I hope they're open tomorrow.

• Options
    Sorry they were closed...im sure they are open today.  If you haven't found a stroller yet, I would also look at the candy while you are there.  It is amazing for two babies and i think they are the only ones carrying it now.  Good luck:)
    A
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"