Pregnant after 35
Options

Belly to boob ratio

Well, it's getting more difficult to hide this as yesterday I was bloating so bad that my belly stuck out farther than my boobs.  Granted, I'm not exactly stacked up top so that's not terribly hard but still, an imbalance like that in the belly to boob ratio makes it far more difficult to keep this pg a secret for much longer.  Thank goodness it turned cool and I can wear a bulky sweater today!!

DD -- 5YO
DS -- 3YO

Re: Belly to boob ratio

• Options
    I'm starting to slighly experience the same thing.  Luckily I work in a dental office and wear forgiving scrubs all day :-)
  • Options
    haha, I remember that day!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am soooo there... Clothing has become a challenge. Only two more weeks and then I think I will let it all hang out. Well three more weeks.

• Options

Funny, but when I was early in my pregnancy, no one ever noticed my belly because my boobs kept growing!  I've never been lacking in that area to start with, so I began wondering if my belly would ever catch up.  It took until I was about 5 months!

• Options
    I am so far past that....belly much bigger than boobs!
  • Options
    I was a 32B prior to PG, so early on, my belly was very slightly rounded and even that was bigger than my boobs.  But since my boobs have started growing, they are now bigger than my belly, even at 21 weeks.  I just told my coworkers yesterday and they are either really good actors or they truly were surprised.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"