Georgia Babies

SLW

Do I bring my double stroller to Disney?  We plan to be there all day.   Or should I just bring the single and let the kids take turns in it?  Evie mostly likes to walk. 

Please, please, please tell me that Ariel's grotto is not closed.  You mentioned it below with the closures, but I wasn't sure if you meant its near the closures or its closed.  Evie doens't know it exisits, but if its open, it would be amazing.

Any tips for a first timer?   

Re: SLW

• And, of course, by MY double stroller, I mean Maykats double stroller that I've had all year!   (Seriously, let me know when you want it back!) 
  • Personally, yes, I would take the double.  Some will say no and DH really didn't even want to bother with the single this time for Gavin, but I insisted and we were really glad to have it b/c the crowds were kind of tricky and he would get distracted and pull away while holding our hands.  Sometimes you just need to strap em down and go!  Also, we stayed pretty late Saturday night (it was open till 1 am!) and he was dozing in it on the way back to the buses so it was really nice to have that option.  So yeah, its a pain at times but can be a real life saver as well.  Think of it this way, you can always park it in Fantasyland while you do all the rides and just come back and get it later when you need it.  Plus, and this is totally biotch, I know... but in my world, I truly believe that she with the biggest stroller wins. 

As for Ariels grotto, yes it is closed.  But the good news is that the new Fantasyland area will have a whole new Little Mermaid themed area including her castle (Belle's castle as well!) and I think a new ride.  The old area was kinda lame- other than the splash pad that Gavin loved, I think the rest of that area was just a snack bar and a character meet and greet?  I honestly don't remember.  But don't worry- Ariel will have her place in the new Fantasyland :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Take the double!! You will need it.  And use it for as long as you like...I don't need it anytime soon:)
  • Lol, slw! Very true about winning with the double stroller. We definitely take a double. A lot of times we park it and do all the rides in one area but getting from one area to another is better when kids are strapped down. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"