Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Baby shower thank yous

I wanted to give my mom and sister something special to thank them for putting so much time and effort into my baby shower. I know they enjoy planning showers but I feel they have gone above and beyond the call of duty.

Its coming up in two weeks, but I haven't come up with anything yet. Any ideas?

Re: Baby shower thank yous

• Options
    I guess this really depends on your budget. A spa treatment might be nice. You could all go get a pedi together or something. You could take them to dinner. My fav gifts for our wedding were engraved photo albums. You can have one made that says like "Grandma's little angel" or something to your style. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Those are good ideas! Thanks!

For my mom and sister, I'm going to purchase them Pandora charms (one that says grandma and one that says aunt) since they are into them. (Although I know these things can be outrageously expensive!) However, still need something for my mother in law-shes not into Pandora charms. Might go with the engraved photo album...not sure though.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My Mom & MIL threw my shower.  For them, I got photo boxes & decorated them with stickers to say "I Love Grammy".  Then I filled them with little things that said "Grandma" - like Grandma notepads from Hallmark, brag books for them to keep pictures of the baby in, a baby onesie that said something about Grandma on it to keep at their house for when baby visited.  It turned out really well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just did this for my showers as well. For my MIL I got her a pendant that said Grandma that I found on Etsy. not overly cheesey and she loved it. For my Mom I got her a square glass locket and wrote a message that she could put a picture of her first Grandbaby in it. She was thrilled!  I also found that on Etsy. Both were reasonably priced and the artist was able to gift wrap and send to them directly, so it made for a nice little surprise in the mail.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"