Connecticut Babies
Options

Daycare in Norwalk/Stamford

Does anyone have any good feedback or reccommendations on daycare centers in Norwalk or Stamford.

Thank you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daycare in Norwalk/Stamford

• Options
    building blocks in stamford :)
  • Options
    I am also looking for daycares in the same area.  I looked into Bright Horizons (Long or High Ridge Rd) in Stamford and TutorTime in Norwalk.  Both came recommended from other parents.  Other than that, I am still searching for other options.  If you hear of anything, would you send me a message?  Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was going to send our daughter to All Saints Daycare in Norwalk. It is associated with the All Saints Catholic School. While a small establishment, they only allow up to 8 infants with 3 caregivers and price is less than Tutor Time, Bright Horizons and Carousel. 

I recently decided not to go back to work so I do not have any personal feedback on the daycare but it was recommended to me by the Lactation Consultant at Norwalk Hospital. If anyone is interested in attending, we already paid the $150 non-refundable enrollment fee so we can transfer it over to your admittance fees so it at least helps someone and does not go to waste. 

Good luck! It is a difficult decision. 

1st MC April 23rd, 2010 @ 6.5 weeks 2nd MC due to Turner Syndrome Sept 6th, 2010 @ 8.5 weeks Delivered a healthy 6lb 11oz baby girl naturally on August 23rd, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Any other recommendations? How about in Darien? 

Bright Horizons came highly recommended to me as did Tutor time. 

• Options
    Does anyone have price quotes from the above daycare centers for a newborn? Im thinking somewhere around 90 a day??
  • Options
    I think that's about right. I checked out one place that was about $1850 a month
  • Options

$1850 a month? We will be bankrupt at that rate!!

Anyone know of daycare that is $1600 or less per month?

• Options
    We send our daughter to All Saints Daycare in Norwalk. She is in the 1y/o room with a 1:4 ratio.  I believe there are 7 in the class.  Our daughter has been enrolled since August and has thrived there.  Art, Music and outdoor play are part of everyday.  We also considered Tumble Bugs but with their fee schedule and our work hours, All Saints worked better.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"