Houston Babies

Obgyn in Sugarland.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations.

Re: Obgyn in Sugarland.

• Dr. Khairah at Kelsey-Seybold on hwy 90.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cant recomend dr. katherine diase w sw obgyn highly enough. i never had any issues with her or any of her staff. she is wonderful! I delivered at Methodist sugarland and even the nurses were telling me how lucky i was to have such a wonderful dr. u should def check her out!
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Dr. Michelle Wong, I like to make my appts in the afternoon and there's never a wait to see her.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I heard SW Obgyn was good! However, I see Dr. Thibodeaux at Oakbend Medical Group at 90 and 99. He is so caring and nice, very personable, and knows his stuff! I have to sometimes wait to see him, but I know that is because he spends quality time with every patient and doesn't rush them out. The staff is pretty nice too (not out-there over-the-top friendly but never rude!). I am delivering at the new Oakbend in Richmond (59 and Williams Way)- also super nice staff and branddd new facility- still sparkling.

GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I highly recommend Dr. Deanna McDonald. She is fabulous! I found her after my OBGYN moved.  She makes you feel very comfortable.
  • I couldn't get in with Dr. McDonald bc of insurance issues, but I would second that recommendation via my sister.. She saw SL Ob/gyn and she raved about Dr. McDonald!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"