Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Photographer in the Mechanicsburg area?

I just used the Picture People with DD for her "run of the mill" pictures but they are no longer around.  Is Sears any good?  Any other "quickie" places like that anyone can suggest?  THANKS!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Photographer in the Mechanicsburg area?

• Options

I would strongly urge you to check out Courtney Anton Photography.  She is not a "quickie" place, but her turn around time is wonderful, as well as her prices!  She did my daughter's newborn pictures and I received my prints within 2 weeks!  I will definitely be using her again in the future.  Plus, if I remember correctly I believe I saw on Facebook that she is offering some kind of discount on sessions right now. Check It out!

www.courtneyanton.com 

• Options
    Dont know any quickie places but I suggest Erin with www.egmphotography.com...she is wonderful! She did our maternity and newborn pictures and I love love love them! Unfortunately for us she moved more out your direction so shes pretty far for us now but check her out!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Portrait Innovations is similar to Picture People and the offer a lot of specials for quick photos.  They have a location in Harrisburg and I was surprised at how good our pictures turned out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageFoutzie44:
    Dont know any quickie places but I suggest Erin with www.egmphotography.com...she is wonderful! She did our maternity and newborn pictures and I love love love them! Unfortunately for us she moved more out your direction so shes pretty far for us now but check her out!!

:)

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecordy_25:

I would strongly urge you to check out Courtney Anton Photography.  She is not a "quickie" place, but her turn around time is wonderful, as well as her prices!  She did my daughter's newborn pictures and I received my prints within 2 weeks!  I will definitely be using her again in the future.  Plus, if I remember correctly I believe I saw on Facebook that she is offering some kind of discount on sessions right now. Check It out!

www.courtneyanton.com 

To add to my last post.... She is doing a 30% discount on sessions booked before the end of the month :-)
  • Options

My sister in law and I both live in Carlisle and take photos. She is great! I don't want to self advertise so I'll just give you her information and you could always message me if you wanted mine! (:

www.photosbyelsie.com

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"