Ohio Babies
Options

Daycare...

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Hello,

I need advice for daycare.  I live in the Westerville/Lewis Center/Polaris area...

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Re: Daycare...

• Options
    Sorry. East side here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used to work for The Goddard School Reynoldsburg. The one in worthington is awesome! I know the owner there she is great. She runs a tight ship! Also I have a friend who is the director of Joyland its in the dublin area. I have not been to the school but knowing her I would tell you to tour! She is great!
    Ali 3/2010 Baby Boy EDD 4/30/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't give you a recommendation but here is the ohio website to search for providers in certain areas. https://www.odjfs.state.oh.us/cdc/query.asp

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Both of my kids attended The Gathering Place behind Polaris mall, I cannot say enough great things about this daycare. They were there Jan - Nov 2011 and no longer attend because I am now a SAHM and run my own business from home. The teachers are all very sweet, focused on learning, and pay attention to the kids. It is a faith based program, which was right for us, and even though my kids still aren't there the daily lessons made an impact. They still love to say the blessing before meals and just the other day my son said to me "God is so proud of me" - which he was told by his teacher in the 2 yo room who read Bible stories to them at least once a day. The facility is really nice, and there is a huge indoor playroom. The cafeteria also is large and they encourage the kids to make their own plates and clean up after themselves. In the 4-5 year old room they did daily "seat work" which revolved around practicing reading and writing and came home daily. Tuition was less than we found at other schools like Godard and Primrose, and they allow you to take vacation without paying for the week unlike other schools. I would highly encourage you to look into it, if you are still looking around. If you have any questions you can email me at sessions@buckikiddies.com and I would be happy to answer them.

Kelly 

Mommy of three, capturing memories is what I do www.buckikiddies.com In my bag: Canon 5D MK III, 16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 100mm 2.8L
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"