Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in!

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?
TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• Options

1.   how are you feeling: HaPpY it's friday!  and loving that caroline is getting so smiley for the camera. sorry. i couldn't resist adding a pic

2. highlight - the week went fast!  lowlight - i went to the dentist and have to go back.  which means i didn't make it into the "no cavity club."  boo.

3. weekend plans:  well today i need to be super productive and clean our house.  tomorrow we are having family over to celebrate audrey's b-day and DH's b-day (they really do have the same b-day).  i'm also hoping to make it to the hospital sometime to see my roomate from college, who i'm waiting to hear has delivered her baby!  and perhaps if i'm really on it, i'll work on our taxes!  wahoo! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Cute pic!  Thanks for sharing.

1. I'm feeling excited. Starting lupron today for IVF #4.2! Only a few more days of BCP. Bring it on.

2. Highlight- Dh's birthday was yesterday, but he decided he'd rather eat dinner at home and go out this weekend.  However, we went to Dairy Queen last night.  Yummy!  Lowlight- I'm working from home, but I'm at a standstill waiting on info on several clients.  It's frustrating and that means I'm not making any money.

3. If the info I'm waiting on comes in, I'll do some tax returns. Also, Dh and I are planning to go to Menards and Rockler for sure and maybe some other stores. We are also going out to dinner to celebrate his birthday and V-day.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? Ready for the weekend!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?
    Highlight was having our new tiny kitten around to keep me company : ) Lowlight was probably work - I just don't enjoy it anymore.

3. weekend plans?
    Date night tonight. Cleaning/Errands tomorrow then going to hang out with some friends in the evening. Sunday we're headed to Illinois to spend the day with my family. Should be a good weekend!
  • Options
    1. How are you feeling? - Generally sleep deprived, but good.

2. Highlight/lowlight of your week? - Highlight - my dad came up from Georgia to spend a couple days with us while DH was out of town.  Lowlight - This dreary weather!  I can't wait until it's pretty enough to play outside.

3. Weekend plans? - Nothing in particular.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? Energy wise I've been feeling great, but physically I've been feeling uncomfortable, stretching skin is no fun!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight would be today, the last day of the work week.  Lowlight would be finding out I'm expected to be present at my husband's parents re-wedding just a week (hopefully) after our son is born, WTF are people thinking?!

3. weekend plans? Sleeping in tomorrow morning, at least until the sun comes up.  Then maybe go to the Childrens Museum, do some shopping, maybe have a pizza night at home with my sweet girl.  Then maybe wake up early enough to go to church on Sunday and wait until the hubby gets home from work.  Nothing too crazy!
  • Options

1.  Overall pretty good. Of course I'd love a full nights sleep but I don't foresee that happening anytime soon!

2.  high: Seeing my babies grow and mature more and more everyday.  They are so much more alert.  low: Dealing with Olivia as she often gets upset, uncomfortable with gains pains and reflux.

3.  Tomorrow is my birthday!  Going to dinner at Coopers Hawk tonight with DH.  Tomorrow I am going to hot yoga, getting a massage, and then DH and I have an event downtown for his work.  It's Audrey Hepburn/Breakfast at Tiffany's theme and my mom helped make my outfit.  Should be fun!

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling?  good. still have some evening sickness

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?  highlight- week went by fast. lowlight- car repairs $$$

3. weekend plans? going up north to visit the IL's
  • Options

1. Feeling tired. Only 23 days until our due date! Yay!

2. Highlight: just looking forward to everyday that gets closer to meeting out little Teddy :) Lowlight: frustrated with work- told them I'd work up until he comes, but my boss posted the schedule for the next few weeks and my hours are awful! Working late nights, and I just thought it'd be different. There are plenty of other people to work those shifts, and I thought I was doing them a favor by working longer- can't they do me a favor and give me decent hours. I'm on my feet all day everyday there- if I could sit down part of the time I think I wouldn't be so upset. 

3. Working all weekend.... Yay! See lowlight to know how much I "love" my job right now :/ 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Excited! Got through 11 weeks of bed rest, one more week to go!!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? DH wheeled me around BRU and BBB after my MFM and OB appt on Tues. Low~sleeping has become very uncomfortable

3. weekend plans? No plans until next weekend when DH and I celebrate v-day and being released from bed rest!

Good luck Illnigal with the IVF!!

raches, your Audrey Hepburn night sounds like fun!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? Not so great. I had a long week.

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight-time off? Lowlight- I was involved in a car wreck yesterday with my 1 year old car. Sad On top of that I got a BFN & a call from the hospital support group to see how I was coping.

3. weekend plans? I played Wii with my nephew earlier today while DH got our books ready for taxes. I am attempting to work on a presentation now. Not sure what is in store for the rest of the weekend....
  • Options

man, I've sucked at checking in lately...

1. Feeling okay. I seem to have a lot of parenting-related anxiety though. i'm starting to think that it might be getting a little out of control. wish i could relax and enjoy the ride.

2. Highlight: Watching Connor really start taking off with his walking. He's crazy!

Lowlight: I was sick on my post-call day Wednesday and have just been  feeling so anxious all week :(

3. Added a new breakfast place to our rotation today: Sobro Cafe. Ran errands and helped Jocelyn make her Valentines today, then took the kids to the Pacer game tonight. No big plans for tomorrow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"