Mississippi Babies

Greetings from Gulfport!

My name is Tanya. I"m 33 years old and I have a 12 year old daughter. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with a due date of February 20, 2012.

Re: Greetings from Gulfport!

• Hi Tanya! Congrats on your pregnancy!
    My name is Casie, I'm 28 and I am 11 wks :) due May 2nd

• Hi, Tanya! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! My husband and I live in Gautier, MS which is not too far away from Gulfport!!  We're currently 14 weeks, and Due April 30th but planning on delivering in Ocean Springs Hospital as it's closest to our ob and our house...which hospital have you chosen??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! Im originally from Georgia and moved to Vancleave, MS when I was about 3 months and I love it here! I had my LO at Biloxi Regional
  • Congratulations! I hope you really get to experience all the things the Coast has to offer!

• Congratulations Casie! I just found out that my best friend is due in May! Good luck to you!

• Hey! Thanks for the welcome. I've been dormant a little while. Congratulations to you and your husband as well! I will be delivering at Gulfport Memorial as it is the only hospital my OB/GYN delivers. I really would have loved Garden Park, but she is no longer affiliated with them! Good luck to you guys!Smile
  • Hey Tanya! I am living in Gulfport, just had my baby five months ago. CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BUNDLE OF JOY!!!!

• Hi Tanya! I'm Ashley and I am 23years old. I am also from Gulfport and I am 4 weeks with baby number 1!  We are due October 19th! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"