Georgia Babies
Options

Rhea Lana consignment sale?

Anyone ever gone to this One? Is it worth checking out?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Rhea Lana consignment sale?

• Options

There has been a lot of talk on FB about this sale this week and how good it is. I know yesterday  mornign their FB page said they restocked the store again so there still might be some good stuff left.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageDaisy22:

There has been a lot of talk on FB about this sale this week and how good it is. I know yesterday  mornign their FB page said they restocked the store again so there still might be some good stuff left.

Really? Wow! Good to know. They have half out tonight from 7-9. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went tuesday night and thought that they had a great selection of clothes for boys & girls and toys. I think you'll be pleased with their selection. I love consignment shopping is like daycare clothes heaven for me.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I went Tuesday night too and got some clothes. There is a huge selection of girls clothes and even a pretty big selection of boys clothes and I was really surprised how well organized all the clothes were. There was a lot of gear too. I got a pnp with bassinet for 20 for my mom that looked brand new.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Options
    I actually went to the sale in the fall on the last day, the half price day and walked away with some great things!  And I am consigning some of the little stuff in the same now, so yes, you should go and you should buy lots of (my) things!  :)
  • Options

imagehthomas02:
    I actually went to the sale in the fall on the last day, the half price day and walked away with some great things!  And I am consigning some of the little stuff in the same now, so yes, you should go and you should buy lots of (my) things!  :)

It's very possible I will walk away with some of your things. I need lots of boy stuff;)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    One more question... Will tonight be one of those nights where you have to stand in line for forever to check out? I only have a limited time to shop.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I plan to go back on Sunday for half price items. I really doubt the lines will be bad any time. I went Tuesday, which was the opening night and parking was packed and I had to park way over by Jason's Deli and trek up there. Even with lots of people there, I only waited in line about 10 minutes. They were very efficient.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Options

I went after my OB appts and for the boys there wasn't much left in my opinion. So unless they put more out then you might not find a ton. There was still a TON of girl stuff left through. The boy stuff that was 12 months or younger there were 2 ranks of each of those left but for bigger then 12 months there wasn't much. I did find 2 pairs of maternity shorts that were pea in a pod and got those for my upcoming disney trip.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageDaisy22:

I went after my OB appts and for the boys there wasn't much left in my opinion. So unless they put more out then you might not find a ton. There was still a TON of girl stuff left through. The boy stuff that was 12 months or younger there were 2 ranks of each of those left but for bigger then 12 months there wasn't much. I did find 2 pairs of maternity shorts that were pea in a pod and got those for my upcoming disney trip.

Boo I need 3T boys clothes! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagedleigh2020:
    imageDaisy22:

Yay that's what I was looking for too and there wasn't much left.

• Options
    imagedleigh2020:
    imageDaisy22:

ahh, I've got no 3t clothes there, mine are all waiting in the basement for Kellen!

• Options
    imageDaisy22:
    imagedleigh2020:
    imageDaisy22:

Yay that's what I was looking for too and there wasn't much left.

Mum just looking for basic shirts and shirts for summer. None of that stuff? :( 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I went on the first day of the sale (snuck in with a new mom and her pass). I was not that impressed. It would have been great if I needed baby gear like strollers or bouncy seats. I thought a lot of the clothes were over priced. I noticed several things that were priced VERY high for a consignment sale. That being said, I did drop some $ on some clothes and a few (reasonably priced) toys.  I'm a bigger fan of the All4Kids sales.

Totally worth stopping by if they've restocked and it's 50% off day!

Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We went Wed am and I was very happy with what we ended up with. I got Jack some 4T Gap summer stuff and Land End swim trunks. Even a few monogrammed things for my cousins daughter. I would go back again next year and I think I want to sell next year too. The 3T section was lacking and I have a ton of stuff. 
  • Options
    I've found that most sales don't have very much in the bigger kid section.  but now as my kids get bigger I know why....they trash the hell out of their clothes!  baby food and spit up is much easier to get out than road rash!  lol!
  • Options

imagehthomas02:
    I've found that most sales don't have very much in the bigger kid section.  but now as my kids get bigger I know why....they trash the hell out of their clothes!  baby food and spit up is much easier to get out than road rash!  lol!

So true! My boys are now so rough on their clothes. I seriously doubt I will have any 3T jeans left after this winter to save for Bryce or DS3. Most of Bailey's jeans have some type of dirt stain or small holes in them already. This shorts from this past summer were just as bad. Of course now that Bailey has an opinion on what shirt he wants to wear we go through the same 5 - 6 shirts every week so I have quite a few of hardly worn shirts

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"