Nurseries and Baby Gear

Delta Winter Park Crib from Target

This crib is on sale at my Target for $100 right now.  Originally, we were going to go with a Graco version very similar to this, but I figured for $100, can't be beat!  anyone have any experience with this crib?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Delta Winter Park Crib from Target

• Dont have it but I read the reviews.  1 of them has 8 reviews & high marks.  THe only 2 poor review out of the 8 were in regards to chipping paint or missing hardware.  On another color, a reviewer said she's 5'3" & had trouble reaching over the rails to put baby in/take baby out or adjust the mattress.

If you get it, definitely go over each part carefully to see if there is anything missing or any defects that concern you before you try to assemble it.  That way, you can repack it & take it back to the store to exchange or get money back.

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • imagecdc1982:

Dont have it but I read the reviews.  1 of them has 8 reviews & high marks.  THe only 2 poor review out of the 8 were in regards to chipping paint or missing hardware.  On another color, a reviewer said she's 5'3" & had trouble reaching over the rails to put baby in/take baby out or adjust the mattress.

If you get it, definitely go over each part carefully to see if there is anything missing or any defects that concern you before you try to assemble it.  That way, you can repack it & take it back to the store to exchange or get money back.

thanks for the response.  Those are the reviews I read also, not too bad IMO.  I'm thinking of picking it up!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a cheap crib from target for DD ...I do not remember the brand.  But we had ZERO issues with it and it looked just as nice as a $400 crib from babies r us.  All cribs are required to have the same safety standards so I am sure it will suit your needs fine!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm thinking about getting this same crib! The one i wanted was a bit fancier but almost $300.  I could get this crib AND a matress for less than the crib I originally wanted....too good to pass up!
  • I picked up the crib yesterday!!  We haven't set it up in our house yet, but Target had it on full display and it looks really cute! the darker wood looks really nice and I can't believe it was only $100!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We picked this up at Target as well! After comparing serval cribs, it seems like a great buy. I have one concern, though. Maybe you all can help me out.

On the box, there is a warning that says it is not intended for children under 15 months. I am guessing that is referring to the toddler bed, but it startled me! What do you all think? 

• I looked at buying this crib at Target, too.  But then I read the review given by Baby Bargains and we chose to go with a different one. 
    Photobucket

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"