Ohio Babies
Options

Any Pregnant Runners?

daizeydaizey member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Hello!!

I just found out I am about 4 1/2 weeks pregnant after 2 years of trying, two IUI's and a round of clomid! We are super excited!!!

I am an active runner and looking for any other pregnant runners out there! I plan to run as long as I can throughout my pregnancy...including a marathon in 3 weeks. Anyone else running throughout their pregnancies? Anyone at a marathon type distance?

In addition, I'd love to find a running buddy if anyone is interested!! 

Excited for baby #2!
BabyFruit Ticker

Kara Olivia, born 9/17/2012 at 37 weeks. 6 lbs 7 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any Pregnant Runners?

• Options

Big huge congrats to you!

I've never been a distance runner, but I was pretty active in the gym before this pregnancy and through the first part of it. I eventually slacked off because of some bad back pain and the fact that chasing a toddler was zapping me of all my expendable energy. I know a few other women who were running at least a 5k into their third trimester.

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congratulations!  I am about 27weeks along now and I've been trying to keep up with my running.  I ran cross country for 2 years in college and just graduated last december.  My doc. said I could keep running throughout the whole pregnancy as long as I'm comfortable.  I was doing pretty good until this week.  I've been getting like a real bad cramping pain on my right side when I run.  I'm going to keep trying though.   :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"