TTC after 35

Who is in the 2ww?

Post here!  I need charts to stalk!  :)
Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image

Re: Who is in the 2ww?

• I'm nearing the end of mine.  My trigger is totally tested out as of today (10dpiui); yesterday there was still the faintest line.  So I should know one way or another in the next few days.  I was feeling good but that stark white test today still bummed me out.
  • Me!  Good luck to all!

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm just starting my 2ww.  I got a positive OPK yesterday which is a couple days earlier than usual.  I haven't been doing temps because I haven't slept through the night since we moved last week.  Hopefully I'll get some decent sleep this weekend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me-nearing the end for me though....today is 8dpo.  Was planning to wait until 2-1 to test, but now I'm thinking Monday sounds better.
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Fingers crossed!  Keep us posted!
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Ooh I am 3 DPO too!  Good luck!
  • I LOVE getting that +OPK.. it makes up for all that waiting.. Good luck this month!
  • imagehappywifemomofone:
    Me-nearing the end for me though....today is 8dpo.  Was planning to wait until 2-1 to test, but now I'm thinking Monday sounds better.

SO excited for you!  Keep us posted!

• I am in the 2WW but not sure how many DPO.  Today is CD 21 and I usually have 29 day cycles.  I didn't temp or use OPK.  I was hoping this would help me relax a bit but it's making me nutty not knowing what's going on.

If this is not our cycle I will being going back to OPK, at the very least.

Good Luck Everyone!  I hope we get some BFP's on here!!

• I'm in the 2ww.  

ETA: placed link in sig 

image ?/25 my chart image
  • Good luck ladies!!!!
  • Add me to the list. Good luck everyone!
    Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • me, too! good luck everyone!
    Married 4/12/08 DS born 11/17/2009 via c-section at 39 weeks. 11/12/2011 BFP #2!! m/c 7w5d. 2/28/2012 BFP #3 Beta #1-12dpo = 18; Beta #2-16dpo = 185; Beta #3-18dpo = 505. EDD 11/10/2012. Ectopic discovered at 5w4d. D&C followed by methotrexate.
  • me, 8dpo.  I normally am really good in the 2ww, but I ordered some hpts online on Thurs and they got delivered super fast (friday- weren't supposed to arrive til monday).  They are the PIAC variety and I have never used this kind before, so being super dumb, and since the tests were super cheap, I freakin PIAC at 7dpo.  Surprise, surprise..BFN.  I will now revert to my original plan and test on Feb 3 if AF has not shown by then....and she better not show.  FX for all our 2WWrs.  BFP dust to all!
  • I'm 4-5 dpo today. Don't know the exact date because I just started temping yesterday... late the the game, I know!

Leaving for yoga class in a few minutes, but will figure out how to get my chart on here when I get back.

Fingers crossed for everyone here! 

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Beat stage 4 Hodgkins Lymphoma May 2011, YEAH!!!

BFP 3/30/12, with fingers and toes all crossed.

AMA (37) + GD = HR, grr.

EDD 12.12.12

• Me here!

Saturday is 7DPO.  This month's chart is looking different than the previous 5 - hoping that is a good thing, but trying to not read into things too much.

Trying to stay relaxed and happy.  I ate pineapple core the first 5 days after O.  We'll see what happens - will know by Thursday or Friday! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Me!  I had my FET yesterday so technically I'm right there with you ladies just no chart to stalk.  FX for all of us b
  • Yessssss...

Think I got the ticker / chart to work. I can always count on yoga class to get my brain in gear, haha! 

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

AMA (37) + GD = HR, grr.

EDD 12.12.12

• Lots of us are in it!  That is so exciting!  Good Luck to all!

PS I did not temp this morning due to having to get up WAY early for ds's baseball tournament.. I hate that I missed a day (AGAIN!) this month...

• imageLlamamama:

Lots of us are in it!  That is so exciting!  Good Luck to all!

PS I did not temp this morning due to having to get up WAY early for ds's baseball tournament.. I hate that I missed a day (AGAIN!) this month...

I'm about 1/3 of the way through the Making Babies book by David and Blakeway. According to them, if you add .1 degree fahrenheit per 1/2 hour that you woke up earlier than your normal time, that should approximate what your normal hour waking temp would have been. Same goes if you awoke later, but in reverse; take away .1 degree fahrenheit per extra half hour. 

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

AMA (37) + GD = HR, grr.

EDD 12.12.12

• Mine is almost over.  I go in for my test on Wed. I've been so sick since the ER that I'm not feeling very optimistic. Hoping for a nice surprise.

Good luck everyone!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am!  Apparently I am at 14DPO, but FF isn't sure when I ovulated this month.  I used an expired OPK and my temps shifted as of CD9.  Who knows what my body is doing!?!?!?
  • These last couple of days are going to be hard!  10DPO now, AF ususally comes on 11 or 12 DPO.  Temp dipped at 8DPO and I am back up.  I have to keep telling  myslef no POAS until at least Thursday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I am!  I am 5dpo and not going to test until the 9th.   I tested so many times last month...this month i am waiting until the day af is due.  Goood luck everyone!
  • Checking in to see how everyone's doing!

I started temping about a week ago, and am cautiously optimistic. Had a dip yesterday with a major rise today.

Am now wishing I'd started temping a few months ago so I'd have something to compare it to.

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

AMA (37) + GD = HR, grr.

EDD 12.12.12

• imageAddictedToLipBalm:

Checking in to see how everyone's doing!

I started temping about a week ago, and am cautiously optimistic. Had a dip yesterday with a major rise today.

Am now wishing I'd started temping a few months ago so I'd have something to compare it to.

Looks like you are still in it!  Fingers crossed for you!

• imageLlamamama:
    imageAddictedToLipBalm:

Checking in to see how everyone's doing!

Looks like you are still in it!  Fingers crossed for you!

Aw, thanks Llama! Still quite *cautiously* optimistic, as this in my first month TTC, and my cycles have varied between 24 and 27 days. 

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

AMA (37) + GD = HR, grr.

EDD 12.12.12

• I had a big dip in my temp yesterday so I thought I was out since AF was suppose to show up today.  However, my temp was back this morning, so I finally tested and got a BFP.  DH and I are excited.  

I know I'm new here, and just introduced myself right before this 2ww.  But I like it here, and if you ladies will have me I may stick around for a while.  I'll definitely go lurk on PG after 35 too.

image ?/25 my chart image
  • imageSWOG31:

I had a big dip in my temp yesterday so I thought I was out since AF was suppose to show up today.  However, my temp was back this morning, so I finally tested and got a BFP.  DH and I are excited.  

I know I'm new here, and just introduced myself right before this 2ww.  But I like it here, and if you ladies will have me I may stick around for a while.  I'll definitely go lurk on PG after 35 too.

Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! Squeeeeeeeee! That's very, very good news. Do stick around with us and keep us posted. :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

AMA (37) + GD = HR, grr.

EDD 12.12.12

• So, I haven't been able to come back here to post because I've been soooo sick.  I did get a BFP when I tested, yay! but it also came with the worst OHSS symptoms so I had to be hospitalized.  I had a scary few days but I'm slowly starting to feel better.  I'm just hoping that the x rays they had to take don't have any negative impact on the little fetus.  Now just waiting and trying not to worry too much...
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"