South Jersey Babies
Options

Pediatrician in South Jersey

I'm a First time mom and will be due in March. I need to find a good pediatrician in South Jersey / Burlington County.  Can anyone recommend a doctor they really love?

Re: Pediatrician in South Jersey

• Options
    I love, love, love Marlton Pediactrics.  Dr. Dorn (a male) and Dr. Gordon (a female) are my favorites.  They have privileges at Virtua Voorhees and see your baby (and you) every day that you are in the hospital after delivery.  The hours are awesome (late nights and Saturdays).  We never wait in waiting room or consultant rooms very long and the nurses are great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I go to Dr. Lerch & Amato, they have two locations. One is Washington Township and the other is in Voorhess. Great hours, all the doctors there are great. 

https://lerchamatopeds.com/drlerch.php

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have used Advocare Marlton Pediatrics. Love them & Great hours. 

• Options
    We use CHOP Care Network in Mount Laurel on Marne Highway.  There are several docs in the practice (6?) who have privilages at Virtua Mt. Holly.  We like all of the docs, esp Dr. Hummel (male) and Dr. Bernstein (female).  They also have a lactation consultant on staff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We have a practice interview next week with the Farm Peds group in Marlton. If you are undecided, or maybe narrowed down a few choices based on insurance coverage and recommendations you have received, etc....you should call the offices and ask for a practice interview. They are pretty standard and pads offices are open to them. They will schedule you for about a 15min or so meeting. This way you can meet and "interview" the doctors and see if it's the right fit for you re: the rapport you have with them, the hours, after hours coverage, questions you have, how they triage calls when your baby is sick or you have concerns, etc.  

Good Luck.  

• Options

Our pedi is Advocare Pediatrics in Lumberton and for the past 16 months have liked them very much. I only had one dr who I didn't care for, so we just don't see her. I believe there are 7 drs in the group, and 2 RN's. Staff is very nice and there is never a wait more than a few minutes. A great option if you're in the area.

• Options
    I love Advocare Pediatrics.. My son goes to the Medford office. Dr. Scott is amazing with babies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"