October 2011 Moms
Options

Show them off...

Pics of those e-rings ladies!!!  AW those rocks and your husbands! 

(I'm on my phone but I'll get to it later) 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: Show them off...

• Options
    Dear fingers: stop being fat so I can wear my rings again. TIA.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options

Wedding day

Just now at my desk

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageHappyAardvark:

That is quite the stone!!

• Options

imageHappyAardvark:

LOVE it!

Here is mine...  my birthstone (and B's) as the sidestones.image

• Options

I don't have a non-blurry picture of it, but there is custom scroll work on the band.

ETA: Our wedding bands are simple palladium bands (my engagement ring is palladium as well) with milgrain.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

These are my rings inside DH's in my wedding flowers.  My e-ring is one of my MIL's rings.  She had it made from some of her mom's diamonds.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Here is my set!

I am obsessed with my e-ring.  DH is an engineer, and he designed it for me and gave me the blueprint when he proposed.

• Options
  • Options

This is my e-ring only. My band is made of diamonds that fit underneath. It was a set.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Mine is different I wanted a sapphire and not a diamond. Sorry it is a little blurry.  When you get the sapphire in the light it just lights up. It is hard to tell but the diamonds around the sapphire are like petals.  I love my ring, it suits me perfectly!  This is not my original ring. We were young when we got married and Dh and I went to a pawn shop and just picked something out.  My DH re-proposed last year on the beach in Cozumel and gave me this one!

I just need to get a custom wedding band to fit with it now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options

my phone takes terrible pictures. so you really cant see anything.  The third band, on the very bottom, is the ring Matt got for me when I was hugely swollen with Jack. 

And yes, I have huge hands.  

• Options
    imagejaeleigh25:

Here is my set!

I am obsessed with my e-ring.  DH is an engineer, and he designed it for me and gave me the blueprint when he proposed.

thats so cool!

• Options

From our wedding. (I have a second wedding band, identical to the one in the picture.)

Just my e-ring.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagecrystalbaby:
    imagepennysuedog:

Mine is different I wanted a sapphire and not a diamond. Sorry it is a little blurry.  When you get the sapphire in the light it just lights up. It is hard to tell but the diamonds around the sapphire are like petals.  I love my ring, it suits me perfectly!  This is not my original ring. We were young when we got married and Dh and I went to a pawn shop and just picked something out.  My DH re-proposed last year on the beach in Cozumel and gave me this one!

Oh, Penny. We both have to be different. Mine is an emerald. I can't get a good picture of it. It has a lot of detailing on the side and I keep getting a bad glare so that you can't see it.

Yes, you can strive to be different, but if you strive to hard you end up being a freak, so it is good to have some company!  Your ring sounds beautiful.   

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options

love my rings, our jeweler designed them so that the wedding ring is worn on the outside.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options

Mine is plain and simple. 

• Options

I love my ring and the uniqueness of the band! My wedding band is just a plain band, so nothing much to add :oP

• Options
    imagewishful thinkin:
    imagejonnygurl76:

love my rings, our jeweler designed them so that the wedding ring is worn on the outside.

That's beautiful. You have VERY nice taste! lol Wink

That looks like my monster in laws engagement ring but her diamond is yellow (in a bad way) because she wanted BIGGGG and they couldn't afford BIGG and CLEAR so she settled for BIG and yellow! She walked around thinking WhoTF she was. One day she said to me "Don't you want a diamond this big one day?" Umm..no , I will stick with my 2ct clear stone thanks!!! She's obviously a joke! If she saw your ring she would probably go hide under a rock!

thanks!  the center stone is 1 1/2ct and then 1/2 ct on both sides but the way the jeweler set them it looks bigger than it is.  i wanted a plain wedding band but it just didn't do it justice so the jeweler showed us this wedding band and DH agreed with the jeweler!  i mean really, how could i say no?  Smile

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options

imageHappyAardvark:

your ring is GORGEOUS!!

• Options
    Kujayhawkgirl, I love the shape of your ring!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

photo b5880bbf-17e0-491c-8d1e-181ee8707670_zps6b0bf0b5.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Aug 19, 2010 ParaGuard IUD Removed
    Sept 7, 2010 Dx w/Hypothyroidism (TSH 6.7) Began taking Levothyroxine
    Feb 15, 2010 BFP with #1
    Nov 1, 2011 DD1 Born
  • Options
  • Options

imageamyc216:
    Kujayhawkgirl, I love the shape of your ring!

Thanks! The band is my favorite part, too :o)  It's classic with a twist (literally!)

• Options
    imageleahandbuck:

Well I guess I can't get mine to show up.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nice rock JonnyGurl!
    photo b5880bbf-17e0-491c-8d1e-181ee8707670_zps6b0bf0b5.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Aug 19, 2010 ParaGuard IUD Removed
    Sept 7, 2010 Dx w/Hypothyroidism (TSH 6.7) Began taking Levothyroxine
    Feb 15, 2010 BFP with #1
    Nov 1, 2011 DD1 Born
  • Options

Here are mine. They are still a bit snug for me to wear both at the same time.

• Options
    imageblue_angeleyes06:
    This is what mine looks like! Just have a plain wedding band.
  • Options

Not sure how this is going to come out.. but it's the only pic online I have of my ering.. it's a single round solitaire

johnnygurl.. your rings are amazing!

and the rings with the sapphires are so unique I love them!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs.AngelKing:

guess you cant see it well... here 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejonnygurl76:

imageHappyAardvark:

your ring is GORGEOUS!!

Thanks! You have quite the blingy set too!
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options

My band was DH's grandmother's first wedding band. It had four leaf clovers on it

• Options

My e-ring is just a single solitare and wedding band has smaller diamonds. DH just has a plain band. 

photo dca9b006-0f54-4503-ad9d-536560d9d80f.jpg
    Mr C born 10/25/11  Miss M born 9/11/14
  • Options

It's an antique reproduction

The side has two peahens.  That's right, he put a bird on it, haha.

• Options
    imagepennysuedog:

I love this, Pennysue!! It is stunning.

Here is my set.  2 wedding bands and my e ring.  One band is alternating sapphires and diamond, and was a "something blue" present from H on our wedding day. 

Photobucket
  • Options

Ooooh pretty I looove looking at jewelry! 

Here's mine I only wear one ring I opted for no wedding band because of how my ring is shaped it just wouldn't work.

?DD 9/17/10 22wks I carry you in my heart.?
    bfp#2 2/14/11? cerclage placed at 13 weeks
    ?DS 9/29/11 36 wks 3 days 8lb 20 1/4" ?
    bfp#3 12/15/12 CP 12/27/12
    bfp#4 2/25/13
    beta#1 51 beta#2 163 beta#3 1,370
  • Options

I never wear my rings together, when I wear my e-ring, I wear it on my right hand but this pic is from the night we got engaged.  My wedding band is white gold on the top with diamonds on both sides.  (sorry the pics are so big, I don't know how to size them)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options

The yellow gold and princess cut diamond are part of the engagement ring.  The white gold wedding band intertwines with it. I lost the wedding band the first day back at work :-(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    imageAutumnmh1:

Ooooh pretty I looove looking at jewelry! 

Here's mine I only wear one ring I opted for no wedding band because of how my ring is shaped it just wouldn't work.

Gorgeous!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"