New Jersey Babies

Looking for cute restaurant in Morris County for baby shower

I?m looking for ideas for a cute place to have my baby shower in April/May.  We would like to do an italian restaurant that?s either ?BYO? or something that serves drinks but isn?t to pricy.   I?m looking for as many suggestions as I can get. I?d like to stay in the morris county area if possible.  I?ve been researching for places but I?d rather get a recommendation of a place from someone who has already been there and experienced the atmosphere, food, service, etc.  If you can think of any good places that you can recommend or that you went to private parties/showers/etc that did a great job, please let me know.

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Looking for cute restaurant in Morris County for baby shower

• heritage grill in denville has a room upstairs i think for private parties--
  • Thank you!  I'll check it out!!!  Thanks so much!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Loading the player...
  • We had a private party at Provesi in Morristown (they have a room downstairs).  I don't live in the area anymore but I assume they are still there:)  It was BYOB.
  • I have been to a couple at Metro Grill in Denville.  They are a BYOB and have great food!  Definitely worth a look.
  • Heritage Grill's private room is very nice.  Tiffany's in Morris Plains has a nice private room upstairs (my bridal shower was there).

i can't remember the name for some reason- but there is a small italian place on Rt 53 heading towards denville from morris plains (it's on the left) that you can rent out the whole place.  My friend's baby shower was there- it was really nice, esp since it was ONLY her party there.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Meadow Wood Manor in Randolph. We just had a family event there and it was wonderful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"