Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Here after loss at 21w

Hi Ladies,

Joining this board after the loss of our daughter who was born at 21w1d.  We had just had a checkup 9 hours before and heard her heartbeat.  We still don't know what went wrong.  It all happened so fast that by the time I realized what was going wrong it was over and our baby was gone.  We did had the opportunity to hold her and spend time with her before leaving the hospital which has provided some comfort to us.  The loss is especially hard because we had to undergo IVF and instead of expecting twins in June we lost one baby at 10w and then our daughter at 21w.  Obviously we are all devastated to be here but I am glad that I have others to talk to.

IVF #1=BFP 9/27/11 u/s revealed Twins! EDD 6/4/12
m/c #1 11/7/11 at 10w
m/c#2 1/24/12 at 21w1d
IVF #2 June 2012 cancelled
IVF#3 started stims 7/15/12
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Here after loss at 21w

• I'm so sorry for your loss. That must have been devastating for you and your husband. I hope you are able to find some comfort and peace soon and I'm glad that you were comforted by getting to spend some time with your daughter in the hospital.

The board is a great community for support and comfort and I hope you find that here.

DD Lea 04/21/10
    DS Nathan 12/4/12
    BFP: 3/31/15 EDD: 12/4/15

MC: 7/2011, 12/2011
  • I am so sorry about the loss of your daughter :( This board is definitely a great support and we are here for you when you need us.
    BFP#1 10.03.11| Chemical Pregnancy 10.11.11.
    BFP#2 11.13.11| diag@13wks T21/Cystic Hygroma/Hydrops | D&C 1.24.12
    BFP#3 12.13.12| HR 174 | Materni21 - All Chromosomes Normal! | EDD 8.25.13
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby girl. This board is a great place for anything you may need. These ladies listen when you need to vent, when you have any type of questions, and they are here to celebrate the little things with you.

I wish you and your family peace during this difficult time. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your losses. It's especially sad, because at 21 weeks, we should feel like we're "in the clear." It's so unfair. I'm glad you were able to hold your sweet baby girl and tell her goodbye. 

I hope this board brings you comfort; if anything, it's nice to know you don't have to suffer alone. (hugs) 

It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • My heart simply breaks for you.  I cannot even imagine.  I am so, so sorry you are having to go through this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I'm at a loss for words, but I will just say I'm so sorry and we're here for whatever you may need. I can't begin to imagine what you've been through.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss (((hugs)))
    Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. The "Loss" board has more women who have had late losses as well. You can find additional support there.

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

• I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of your twins. 

I'm sure it was amazing to be able to spend time with her before you left the hospital.

FX for you and your family. 

• I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I'm so sorry for your losses. There are no words for what you are going through. I'll be thinking of you and hoping that, in time, you'll be able to find a measure of peace.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my son at 19 weeks and I have found a lot of comfort here and from the ladies on the loss board. It is so scary to experience a second trimester loss... The innocence of pregnancy was taken from me along with my sweet Felix.

These boards have helped me to feel like I am not alone in my feelings or experience. If you need to talk, PM me. I hope to see you in the loss board. The ladies there are fantastic.

I am sorry. 

• So sorry for your loss.  I wish I could say I can't imagine but unfortunately I can.  I went into preterm labor at 18 weeks 5 days.  Our angel boy was perfectly fine until delivery.  He didn't stand a chance.  Was yours due to preterm labor?

• imageMandynStephen:
    So sorry for your loss.  I wish I could say I can't imagine but unfortunately I can.  I went into preterm labor at 18 weeks 5 days.  Our angel boy was perfectly fine until delivery.  He didn't stand a chance.  Was yours due to preterm labor?

Yes I went in to preterm labor.  The doctors suspect my fibroids caused it. 

IVF #1=BFP 9/27/11 u/s revealed Twins! EDD 6/4/12
    m/c #1 11/7/11 at 10w
    m/c#2 1/24/12 at 21w1d
    IVF #2 June 2012 cancelled
    IVF#3 started stims 7/15/12
  • Hello, same thing just happened to me, lost my twins at 22w3d two days ago. I thought my babies were already safe and all of a sudden started spotting and my water broke while at the hospital :-( there's nothing we could do, if you wanna talk send me an email to lopezo9@yahoo.com. I'm very sad too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"