Los Angeles Babies
Options

Any pregnant meet ups in Los Angeles?

I am currently 16 weeks pregnant and was wondering if there were any meet ups in the Los Angeles area for mommies-to-be? This is my first pregnancy and would love to find some support from others who are pregnant.

Thanks!!

Re: Any pregnant meet ups in Los Angeles?

• Options
    I would also like to go to a get together. :( Maybe we can arrange one?
  • Options

New on the site. I'm 19 weeks along with my first. Would love to meet other fellow bump moms. We should plan a get together!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If any of you are in or near the valley, there is a group on Meetup called the "San Fernando Valley New and Expecting Parents." I found it when I was pregnant and have continued going to their meetups for about a year and a half now. It's a pretty big group and they have lots of fun activities. Meetup, in general, is a great resource! Also, if you have money, the Pump Stations have mom's groups and loads of excellent classes.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'd like to meet other moms to be as well. Im about to be 22 weeks pregnant with my first baby. A girl!!! My husband works 7 days a week. I have no family out here, and when I told my "friends" I was pregnant, they kind of all fell off the face of the earth because I can't go out and party anymore. I live in Hollywood, 26, love to start getting out of my house.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 26 weeks pregnant live in the westwood/century city area I also have a 10 month old son and 10 year old daughter and expecting a boy again:) Lets get together girls!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"