Georgia Babies
Options

Visitor question

Hi! I'm from Georgia but haven't visited since our toddler was teeny tiny. We'll be staying in Atlanta for 2-3 days during the week and would love to hear about any play spaces that would be fun for a 23 month old. I've seen Imagine It! But would like to hear about other ideas as well!

We haven't decided which part of the city we'll be staying in yet, and will likely be traveling around visiting friends anyway, so location isn't an issue.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Visitor question

• Options
    My boys love the zoo. Its their favorite place to go and we go two or red times a month. They also like piedmont park. The big playground they like and just walking around. The oldest likes to watch the dogs in the dog park too.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i agree, the zoo is awesome - we go there all the time! there is a playground there too, and a train you can ride. 
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We love the aquarium. L is fascinated by the fish.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The zoo and the aquarium are both awesome.  If you want to throw in a free activity, there is a playground at Peachtree Dekalb Airport that is right on the runway and really fun if your LO likes airplanes.  There are picnic benches and restrooms there too, as well as a restaurant (Downwind...basic burgers and such...nothing fancy, but the location is fun).  To get to the playground, turn onto the main airport entrance off of Clairmont Rd (there is an animated sign) and just drive to the very end. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"