Houston Babies

baby hair clips

Where can find cute baby hair clips? Esm? has never worn any before, but I want to give them a try.  Can anyone recommend an Etsy seller, too?

Re: baby hair clips

• according to my moms' group, a local mom makes them and sells them at oolala/tulips and tutus....
  • imagerayskit10:
    according to my moms' group, a local mom makes them and sells them at oolala/tulips and tutus....

Do you happen to know what they're called? Or are they the only kind sold there?

• Loading the player...
  • i bought some for maddy from: https://www.love2sparkle.com/

if you search for seller "love2sparkle" on etsy, her shop will come up also.

she has a lot to choose from, but i get the simple bow ones with a cute fabric pattern.

• imagedanabelle:

imagerayskit10:
    according to my moms' group, a local mom makes them and sells them at oolala/tulips and tutus....

Do you happen to know what they're called? Or are they the only kind sold there?

i don't know :( i never thought to ask since i don't buy bows ;-)

• I make clippies! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTexasSmith:
    I make clippies! :)

Cool! Do you have a website or Etsy shop?

• imagedanabelle:

imageTexasSmith:

Sadly, I do not. I have just been making them for Natalie, with aspirations of eventually creating an Etsy shop, but it just hasn't happened yet.

Are you looking for any colors or patterns in particular?

• imagedanabelle:

imageTexasSmith:

double post

• imageTexasSmith:
    imagedanabelle:

imageTexasSmith:

Sadly, I do not. I have just been making them for Natalie, with aspirations of eventually creating an Etsy shop, but it just hasn't happened yet.

Well, I just haven't seen any in stores that I just love.  I wanted one for her Christmas pictures, but I think I waited too long; we're having them taken next week.  All the Christmas ones I've seen are kind of corny and cheap-looking anyway.  Do you use alligator clips?

• imagerayskit10:
    imagedanabelle:

imagerayskit10:

i don't know :( i never thought to ask since i don't buy bows ;-)

I found them -- thanks for the tip!

• imagedanabelle:
    imageTexasSmith:
    imagedanabelle:

imageTexasSmith:

Well, I just haven't seen any in stores that I just love.  I wanted one for her Christmas pictures, but I think I waited too long; we're having them taken next week.  All the Christmas ones I've seen are kind of corny and cheap-looking anyway.  Do you use alligator clips?

I use both snap clips and alligator clips. If you give me an idea of color scheme (or if you've seen a particular ribbon that you like), I can make them quickly for you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"