Oregon Babies
Options

Summer mama's group now has events!

I run a mama's group through Meetup.com for Summer 2012 expectant mamas (due date May-September).

After some lag time for the holidays, we now have a whole lotta events on the calendar! If you live in the area and would like to join (now that we're actually doing something), please check out our Meetup site (https://www.meetup.com/Reproducing-Portland/) and hang out with us!

BFP 11/1/11 EDD 7/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

9 Years Later

Re: Summer mama's group now has events!

• Options
    Im looking for mother groups in general....my DD would be around 6-9 months then....would we still be welcome???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're trying to keep the due dates tight so the babes are about the same age. :( BUT I've seen a ton of similar groups on meetup - just search "mom" or "baby" and you're bound to find some kindred spirits! GL!
    BFP 11/1/11 EDD 7/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker

9 Years Later

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    May I please ask what that group is?
  • Options

imageshayhasfaith15:

Pretty much just your standard moms group. There's a link in my siggy if you want more info.  

BFP 11/1/11 EDD 7/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker

9 Years Later

• Options
    image9yrsLater:

imageshayhasfaith15:

Pretty much just your standard moms group. There's a link in my siggy if you want more info.  

Well there WAS a link until I changed it. :( You can find us on meetup.com, we're "Reproductive Portland." 

BFP 11/1/11 EDD 7/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker

9 Years Later

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"