TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

~*Cutebride73*~

Am I seeing something in your chart ? Sorry, I've been stalking. What was the beta? Congratulations. *big hugs* 

Re: ~*Cutebride73*~

• Options

::blushes::    Embarrassed

I was trying to decide if I should post or not and if so, where or when.  My last IUI actually worked!!!  I couldn't even believe it - I am still in shock.  I was having no symptoms at all, so I really thought I was out.  I tested on Tuesday - 9dpiui - and there was a faint line, but I figured it was still from the trigger (it was still there at that point last month and then went to nothing).  Then I tested again Thursday on 11dpiui and the line popped up.  It was much darker than Tuesdays line and I was blown away.  Like I said I have really had zero symptoms - except things that could be explained by the PIO.

I was able to get a beta yesterday, but I had to go to stupid Quest (I hate getting b/w there - the one by my work is sooo slow).  It took forever to get my results - I was worried my RE was going to close for the day.  But, after calling them and calling quest and calling them back I got the results. 

:::drum roll::  164    Surprise

I screamed when she told me.  She laughed and said that was her reaction too.  I do love the staff at my RE's office, they are all so sweet.  I asked her over and over if she was sure and she said she was. 

I go back tomorrow (Sunday) for my 2nd beta, but they don't run HCG on the weekends.  So unless they take pity on me - they won't run it until Monday.  

My mind is just all over the place.  I was so excited last night, but the worries and doubts creep in.  I haven't even tested again because I am so, so scared that the line will get lighter like all the other times (except the once, but that was still a m/c).  I am trying to be positive though.  And my beta is higher than any other one I have ever gotten.  My highest was the pregnancy that lasted for 8 weeks and that was 83.  My other started at 40, 31, 17 and the last one was 7.  Then they all dropped. 

I already had my phone consult with SIRM this week and I have one set up with CCRM in March.  I really, really thought we were going to be doing IVF again.  I just pray this sticks and we don't have to.

Anyway, I didn't want to put anything in my siggy yet, but I did update on FF.  You are so sweet that you were stalking me!!  That sounds wrong, but you know what I mean - lol. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OMG!!! So excited for you. Your beta was 164 12dpo?!?! That's fantastic!!  I am do happy for you. I can't wait to hear your number on Monday. My RE's office didn't run betas on the weekends or holidays so I had one 10dpo and then had to wait to 15dpo. But I have a really good feeling about this one! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGuppyAmy:
    OMG!!! So excited for you. Your beta was 164 12dpo?!?! That's fantastic!!  I am do happy for you. I can't wait to hear your number on Monday. My RE's office didn't run betas on the weekends or holidays so I had one 10dpo and then had to wait to 15dpo. But I have a really good feeling about this one! 

I know it's so crazy!  I can't believe that is was so high.  I am hoping that is a good sign for viability of the pregnancy.  I mean, I know so much can still happen, but for even getting past a second beta.  I seriously asked her so many times if it was right.  She just kept laughing at me and saying yes.  I started my lovenox injections already too.  Of course, I am second guessing myself for everything.  I am just praying so hard that this is my miracle!!     

• Options

I had never gotten a good 2nd beta before this time. My first was 23 or 24 and the nurse at the RE was like well, it's kinda low. I said but it's only 10 dpo, she's like oh well, then that MAY be ok.

I am sorry you have to do the Lovenox, I hate those shots. BUT I love the reason you're doing it. And don't second guess a thing. Again, when I got a BFP with this pregnancy, I had been so convinced it I was going to get AF that I stopped the progesterone and was drinking a glass of wine at night. I wanted to be ready for our IVF cycle the next month. Then I took a test just because I was in a wedding at a winery and wasn't sleeping quite right. I also had no real symptoms, well until like the 2nd tri, unless you count me needing naps and to eat all of the time, but that's me normally. Big Smile Again so excited for you. Just try to keep taking deep breaths this weekend and chill out.

• Options

::Butting in and Ticker Warning::

Yay!! I saw this and it made my day!  I'm so excited for you hun and I'm sending truck loads of doubling and sticky baby dust your way. ((HUGS))

::Butting Out::

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

Our TTC Journey

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a mom to my 4 angel babies who were taken from us much to soon!
    BFP#1 on 09/29/09 and EP discovered/Left Tube lost on 10/19/09 EDD 06/12/10
    BFP# 2 on 03/21/2010 EDD 11/30/10 Natural M/C on 3/27/10
    BFP# 3 on 02/14/2011 EDD 10/28/11 Missed M/C discovered 4/19/11 and D&C 4/21/11 On 5/6/11 we found out our Oct Angel was a beautiful little girl <3
    IVF#1=BFP#4 on 8/31/11 EDD 5/12/12 EP discovered and MTX shot given 9/14/ & 9/21 M/C on 10/9/11
    IVF#2 and Stims started 12/2 ER 12/16 ET 12/21 transferred two beautiful blastocysts. Please stick LO's! BFP 12/26
    Benjamin Matthew Our Little Miracle Born 9/5/2012!
    BFP 1/2/14 EDD 9/11/14

• Options
    imagecrystalknpp:

Yay!! I saw this and it made my day!  I'm so excited for you hun and I'm sending truck loads of doubling and sticky baby dust your way. ((HUGS))

Thanks sweets.  You aren't butting in!!  I am just happy that other people think of me and are happy for me.  As I am always thrilled for all of my TTCAL + 6 girls.  But, I don't want to hurt or offend anyone either - I love everyone too much.   

• Options

SQUEE!  So excited for you cutebride!  And what a great beta!  

Tons of sticky baby dust for you! *sprinkle sprinkle*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    imagecutebride73:
    imagecrystalknpp:

Thanks sweets.  You aren't butting in!!  I am just happy that other people think of me and are happy for me.  As I am always thrilled for all of my TTCAL + 6 girls.  But, I don't want to hurt or offend anyone either - I love everyone too much.   

No need to thank me and of course we are thrilled for you.  I lurk over here often and I miss you girls but I try not to post much because I don't want to offend or hurt anyone with my ticker so I completely understand where you are coming from.  I'll defiinitely keep checking for updates on you love!!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

Our TTC Journey

BabyFetus Ticker

I'm a mom to my 4 angel babies who were taken from us much to soon!
    BFP#1 on 09/29/09 and EP discovered/Left Tube lost on 10/19/09 EDD 06/12/10
    BFP# 2 on 03/21/2010 EDD 11/30/10 Natural M/C on 3/27/10
    BFP# 3 on 02/14/2011 EDD 10/28/11 Missed M/C discovered 4/19/11 and D&C 4/21/11 On 5/6/11 we found out our Oct Angel was a beautiful little girl <3
    IVF#1=BFP#4 on 8/31/11 EDD 5/12/12 EP discovered and MTX shot given 9/14/ & 9/21 M/C on 10/9/11
    IVF#2 and Stims started 12/2 ER 12/16 ET 12/21 transferred two beautiful blastocysts. Please stick LO's! BFP 12/26
    Benjamin Matthew Our Little Miracle Born 9/5/2012!
    BFP 1/2/14 EDD 9/11/14

• Options
    yay!,  congrats!  I am so happy for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

*badge warning*

Yeay! I've been stalking you like crazy! Congratulations!!!! Party!!!

• Options
    Holy Moley this is exciting!!!  Congratulations!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

1st pregnancy: BFP- 6/28/09 - Found out we lost our little girl on 10/9/09 at 19w 4d - D&E- 10/14/09

June 2010, corrective surgery for Septate Uterus and large fibroids

2nd pregnancy: BFP- 10/18/10 - Slow rising, non-doubling HCGs, no heart beat. Non-viable pregnancy, D&C- 11/12/10

Started Metformin 6/30/11, Started Clomid 7/20/11 - Unsuccessful

HSG and Laparoscopic surgery revealed blocked tubes and lots of scar tissue...IVF here we come!!!

Surprise BFP naturally!!! IT'S A BOY!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    SO excited for you!  Congrats Smile

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options
    Congrats!

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    Cutebride!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!  This made my day for sure!!!  I'm just thrilled for you!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options

Thanks so much ladies - you are all so sweet.  I really don't have words to say to thank you all for the support, love and kindness you have given me over the last year + I have been posting here.  Right now I am just praying that this pregnancy continues and that each and every one of you gets your miracle soon too. I pray for you ladies every day.   I <3 you all so much

• Options
    Whoooo hooo!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited for you!!

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Options

Went for my 2nd beta and the nurse talked them into running it today (they don't usually run HCG on the weekends).  And it was 514!!!! 

I am so, so over-the-moon right now!!!  Thank you so much ladies for absolutely everything!!!!  I love you all so much!!! 

I hope it will be okay that I still lurk and post some.  I just can't imagine not communicating ith you ladies.  You mean so much to me. 

• Options
    imagecutebride73:

Went for my 2nd beta and the nurse talked them into running it today (they don't usually run HCG on the weekends).  And it was 514!!!! 

I am so, so over-the-moon right now!!!  Thank you so much ladies for absolutely everything!!!!  I love you all so much!!! 

I hope it will be okay that I still lurk and post some.  I just can't imagine not communicating ith you ladies.  You mean so much to me. 

This is FANTASTIC!  I'm so excited for you! 

Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    imagecutebride73:

Fantastic news! So what comes next? 

• Options
    Yay!! Awesome betas!! Congrats hon! I've been waiting for an update from you :)

• Options
    Why did I not open this up until now??? Congrats hun!!!! I'm loving that 2nd beta!!!! 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options

:::siggy warning:::

YES!! I am so happy to see this!! I meant to come back last week to check to see if you had posted results, but time slipped away from me.

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"