Oregon Babies

Portland date

Hello all.  My anniversary is coming up (April 16th) but I'm due on May 16th so I'll be 8 months pregnant by then.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend something fun to do/somewhere nice to eat when I'll be limited with mobility.  Also, the coast is out of the question because my husband hates being there when there is bad weather, and I'm going to assume there will be bad weather in April.  Thanks in advance!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Portland date

• I highly recommend the Allison Inn in Newberg.  It's not far away, but feels like a vacation.  Beautiful hotel, great food, and a gorgeous spa.  Of course wine tasting won't be your thing, but you could always visit wineries to stock up for after the baby arrives.  Just being at the hotel is relaxing and you'll love it.  
  • Well there are 1000's of great resturants in Portland. You could make a night of it with dinner and stay downtown at a nice hotel? My husband and I ahve done that and it's a nice "staycation"... maybe stay at a hotel with a spa? You could get a couples massage?
  • Loading the player...
  • You could go to Screen Door on E. Burnside and then to Laurelhurst Theater for a movie.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"