Connecticut Babies

Anyone selling their maternity clothes? (Stamford area)

Hey there!

I"m trying to save as much money for baby as possible, so I'm wondering if anyone near stamford (within 20 miles) that is similar in size has cute maternity clothes they're trying to get rid of.

I'm only 16 weeks along, so I'm mainly looking for stuff to wear for Spring.

My pre-pregnancy measurements:

Height: 5 foot 2

Weight: 114 lbs (size 2/4 or small)

I had A-size bra which has only grown to a small B.

Let me know here or e-mail me at marisamini@gmail.com

xoxox

Re: Anyone selling their maternity clothes? (Stamford area)

• i'm not selling my clothes, but motherhood maternity is still having their huge sale. i dont know how long it will last since its been going on for a couple weeks, but it wouldnt hurt to stop in or order some things online. i reccommend their yoga pants ($22), and they have some other pants that are in solid colors that are made of cotton/spandex which were on sale for $16 that are also super comfy; both are multifunctional for work and comfy wear weekends:) also i bought a black maxi jersey dress from old navy (not maternity) that was only $20 and is multifunctional in that i can match with my hobo sweaters, and/or match with a skirt. other stuff i was lucky to get as xmas gifts. good luck:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh cool!! Where is the nearest Motherhood Maternity? I looked online and I only saw it as part of Macy's. Is it in a mall? (Stamford, Danbury, etc.?) I'm not from CT -- have only been here two years -- so any other details would be helpful.
  • Loading the player...
  • the one i go to is in milford on the rt. 1/boston post road, i guess it would be a about 30 minutes away? not too bad of a drive...its in the shopping plaza with whole foods:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also don't have anything for sale but if you head up to the Danbury Mall, Sears carries maternity clothes (same line as Destination Maternity) but at less expensive prices.  You can really pick up some good basics or mix/match outfits. 

There is also a consignment shop in Newtown, CT called "Such-a-Deal" that sells maternity clothes (Mt. Pleasant Road, off of 84).  I found some of her stuff expensive (for what it was) but she rotates her supply often so you might have been luck (I was there during sweater season).  Good luck!

• Check out Target for maternity clothes!  I loved their basics and they are very inexpensive.  And they held up better than my stuff from Pea in the Pod (which is way more expensive!)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks everyone! My mother in law just asked if she could buy me some clothes. I am very fortunate!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"