Northern California Babies
Options

I shake my head at my MIL's pettiness.

So MIL has a free ticket on Southwest.  She has been asking around if anyone wanted it (not for free we would have to pay her for it.)  This ticket has to be used by March 31st.  So I asked her the other day if she still has the ticket because my mom and I are thinking of doing a trip to Vegas in March.  She tells me she'll have to check and see if BIL wants to use it (she has said before he didn't) and see if her Chiropractor wanted it.  Ok what ever. So tonight DH tells me just to buy my own airfare and not deal w/ this ticket of MIL's.  I figure something happened for him to say this.  Yep, MIL informed him that going to Vegas wasn't a far enough trip in her mind to sell the ticket to me.  I swear this woman just make me shake my head and roll my eyes.  

imageimage
107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
Read 2012: 33/50

Re: I shake my head at my MIL's pettiness.

• Options
    OMG seriously?!!?! I agree, buy your own ticket. Your MIL is odd. I think you and I should get together for a drink and compare MILs. LOL
  • Options
    So, she has a free ticket that she wants to sell, but will only sell it if she deems the trip worthy enough?  It's an airline ticket, not gold!  I bet she ends up holding onto that ticket and it expires and she gets nothing out of it.  how odd! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How petty of her! I agree with pp that I bet it exspires before someone can use it. Such a waste.
  • Options
    UGH now she is calling me asking questions and saying she could sell it to me.  Again shaking my head.  I might just take a pass because I might save some money the hassle wouldn't be worth it. 
    imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • Options

imagedirtbikemom:
    UGH now she is calling me asking questions and saying she could sell it to me.  Again shaking my head.  I might just take a pass because I might save some money the hassle wouldn't be worth it. 

Seriously.  The hassle does not seem worth it AT ALL.  What if she questions how you spent your time in Vegas?  Or where you sat on the plane?  Or whether or not you checked any bags?  Bought a drink during your flight?

Buy your own ticket.   

PM me for our family/baby blog

Haley Beth ~ March 3rd, 2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So she wants to make sure she gets the most possible money out of it and in the end she's going to end up with nada since she's being so crazy about it.Huh?
  • Options
    Wow, that's seriously annoying. So sorry! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"