New Jersey Babies
Options

Help! Need a OBGYN ASAP! Middlesex county area

As a follow up to my question last week.....I saw Dr. Chan in South Plainfield today. Alot to be said, 1st off he is a very nice guy & really easy to talk to. Seems to have all new, updated equipment which is nice. BUT his office is a disgusting mess! I can't deal with 9 months of going there. Bathroom hasn't been cleaned in what seems like months. There are stacks & stacks of files & papers evrywhere.....

Anyway, my main reason for this post is I now obviously need an OB. Please, Please recommend your OB. I need someone in Middlesex county preferrably near: South Plainfield, Edison, Metuchen. Alot of my appointments will need to be while my daughter is at pre-school so the closer the better. Thank you all soooo much!!

*****Soon To Be Mrs. B***** Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Help! Need a OBGYN ASAP! Middlesex county area

• Options

I live in middlesex county and go to Dr. Soffer in Westfield.  He's really nice, has a clean office, and on time for the most part. It's a few extra minutes from my house but well worth the drive.  good luck!

• Options
    I responded in your other thread about Dr. Beim in North Plainfield, right on Greenbrook Road.  I live in South Plainfield and it takes me less than 10 minutes to get there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Choubey in Piscataway (near south plainfield border).  It's a 3 doctor practice and all 3 doctors are fabulous.  They always take their time, answer all questions, and have great hours (most evenings til 9 and saturdays til 1).  They are associated with St. Peter's and every time I have talked to someone at St. Peter's, they know and like this practice. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had been going to the same OBGYN for years, but wasn't really happy with the care I was receiving.  The OBGYN always seemed to be in a rush, lacked compassion, didn't care about explaining anything, his staff was rude, etc.  

I decided to switch once I started TTC because I read some bad reviews from patients about how he had ruined their pregnancy experience . I definitely didn't want to go through that.

So that's when I decided to do some research and found that Dr. Dilip Bharucha had excellent reviews in websites such as healthgrades.com, ratemd.com, etc., as well as awards and recognitions.  Dr. Bharucha has offices in Somerset and East Brunswick. He is very kind, courteous, very informative, and takes his time with you.  I've never had to wait during my appointments.  His staff is very good too and his office is very welcoming and seems organized.  In the waiting room he has photo albums of all the babies he's delivered, useful literature, and bulletin boards with information about meetings and classes for expectant parents.  I've been seeing him for a while now and so far it's been great.  I hope this helps :)

• Options
    I went to Dr. Heffernan out of Warren...she's good...Dr. Christine Masterson out of Westfield is GREAT as well...she did my C-section and is very calm and easy to talk to...especially when you're undergoing a major surgery!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options

imagekswanson75:
    I responded in your other thread about Dr. Beim in North Plainfield, right on Greenbrook Road.  I live in South Plainfield and it takes me less than 10 minutes to get there.

Yes LOVE Dr. Beim!

Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I live in north Brunswick and I go to dr. Owunna from east Brunswick OB/GYN I have been going there for years and just recently delivered my 1st baby thru them. I have no complaints. I would highly recommend them. Best of luck to u!

Isabella's mommy
  • Options
    imageMagenta728:

imagekswanson75:

Yes LOVE Dr. Beim!

Is this the same Dr. Biem who practices out of Brunswick Hills in East Brunswick...? If so add me to the list of people who love him! 

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"