Philadelphia Babies

Fun, indoor activities for 1-3 year olds

What are your favorite things to do during the weekend days with your LO in the winter or bad weather?  I heard Plymouth Mtg mall now has an indoor playground, plus a carousel.  And a Chick Fil A for lunch.  Any other gems?  Besides Please Touch and Aquarium?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fun, indoor activities for 1-3 year olds

• www.nestphilly.com
    Bean Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Bean Part Deux BabyFruit Ticker
  • You can join gymboree for just the free time. Ikea has a great toy area that my kid loves. I've also taken him to Oasis in West Chester. And finally our library (phoenixville) has great daily activities every day but Friday. Oh and the Treehouse in Manyunk. Sorry this is awkwardly written.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • smith playhouse (inside) = Free

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We do use the PM mall on the weekends, including the Chick Fil A.  (It is convenient for me bc I shop at the neighboring Whole Foods.)

If you have a zoo membership, the treehouse is great.

Smith Playhouse is great for 1-3 year olds, and I think only a 5-10 donation/family requested.

We have been going to the Museum of Natural Sciences too but that may be a little too old for your 1 year old.  DS loves to see the dinosaurs and all of the "animals behind the glass."

Linvilla has an indoor mini golf course now....

The  Little Treehouse cafe in Chestnut Hill is another option too but can be quite crowded for my taste. 

• Had a GREAT time at the Dinosaur exhibit at the Franklin Institute with my 2 and a half yr old a couple of weeks ago... they have updated a lot of the exhibits and it was more fun than I expected. :)

The Creative Clubhouse in Havertown has been getting a lot of buzz in my circles too, though I haven't checked them out myself yet. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"