Canada Babies
Options

Happy Friday! GTKY

Good Morning!! I thought I'd try to get this board moving today with a GTKY.

What's your favorite band?

How many provinces have you been to/lived in?

Where would you take your dream vacation?

Which is better? Facebook or Twitter?

Have a great weekend!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
Lilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

Re: Happy Friday! GTKY

• Options

What's your favorite band? Queens of the Stone Age, Less Than Jake, pretty much anything punky/ska-like

How many provinces have you been to/lived in? Been to 5, lived in 4. NS, NB, QC and ON

Where would you take your dream vacation? Russia

Which is better? Facebook or Twitter? Facebook! I just don't get Twitter...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
  • Options
    imageKitT.Kat:

What's your favorite band?

Old Crow!

How many provinces have you been to/lived in?

been too two, lived in one.... now if we were talking states itd be a much different story ;)

Where would you take your dream vacation?

Germany or Scotland

Which is better? Facebook or Twitter?

Facebook, I havent made the leap over to Twitter yet

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What's your favorite band? Goo goo dolls, forever I think. I also love Linkin Park, Theory of a deadman Kings of Leon, and lots of Pop groups.

How many provinces have you been to/lived in? been to 4 besides where I live, QC, BC, NB & NS, only lived in ON. DH was born and raised in NS.

Where would you take your dream vacation? Europe, Italy maybe.

Which is better? Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I've never gotten Twitter.

Have a great weekend! You too! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAmandaBoud2011:

DH was born and raised in NS.

Me too! Where at?

• Options
    imagelissa_emily:
    imageKitT.Kat:

I live in ON, and will most likely be moving to Halifax next year.

I LOVE Halifax. That's where I wanted to go when I moved home from Toronto, but FI job brought us to Moncton.

• Options
    imageKitT.Kat:

What's your favorite band? Green Day!

How many provinces have you been to/lived in? I've been to 3, NS,QC,ON. Only ever lived in Ontario.

Where would you take your dream vacation? Bora Bora

Which is better? Facebook or Twitter? uummmm I'll say Facebook but I like Twitter too, its like the paper to me since we follow the News, CBC,CP24,CNN etc etc

Have a great weekend!

you too!! 

• Options

What's your favorite band? Not sure if I have a favorite, I listen to a huge variety of music. So far I listen to every band pp's have listed. Last concert I was at was Muse, it was beyond fantastic. I also have seen Pink Floyd live, well it goes without saying EVERYBODY enjoyed that one whether they like it or not! And I'm sad that I didn't get tickets to LMFAO, they play on dd's bday. Their satire makes me laugh. Plus, everyday I'm shuffling.

How many provinces have you been to/lived in? Have always lived in AB, spent tons of time in ON, been to BC, SK tons, also visited MB, NB, QC.

Where would you take your dream vacation? Turks and Caicos, or Europe for a month (not the uni tour I took, a good wander), or the Mediterranean, Morocco, etc.

Which is better? Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. Twitter is irritating.

• Options
    imageKitT.Kat:
    imageAmandaBoud2011:

DH was born and raised in NS.

Me too! Where at?

He was raised in Sydney. Most of his family is still there.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageKitT.Kat:

What's your favorite band? Metric - good solid canadian band, and the lead singer has a great voice!

How many provinces have you been to/lived in? Been to 6 provinces (BC, AB, SK, MB, ONT, QUE), one territory (NWT) and lived in two (BC and AB)

Where would you take your dream vacation? I would spend months traveling through southern Europe - France, Spain, Italy, Portugal... Just need to win the lotto...

Which is better? Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.  Twitter confuses and scares me ;)

Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"