South Jersey Babies
Options

Atlantic Cape Ob/Gyn?

Is anyone familiar with Atlantic Cape Ob/Gyn and any of their Doctors? They have offices in Galloway, Somers Point and Cape May?   

Re: Atlantic Cape Ob/Gyn?

• Options

I am I am!

hey are fabulous. I wanted to deliver with them, but will be delivering with Shore Memorial instead. 

The office I am familiar with is in Somers Point. Ciceron delivered me, so I would have loved for her to deliver my first. She's a cute little old lady that is also funny.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If you have any other questions feel free to PM me. I'm very family with Atlantic County.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for your input! I had my son at Shore Memorial, Ciceron was actually my ob she was really nice but as a doctor wasn't too thrilled with her. I live in Galloway now so I am having this baby at Mainland. I was trying to find Dr. Bacarro because she was the one that actually delivered my son because Ciceron wasn't there and I loved her but when I called Atlantic Cape they said she hadn't been there in 2 years and she was in North Jersey now. So since I couldn't find her I decided to go with Dr. Morgan he has some really good reviews. I'm hoping to have a vbac this time so hopefully he will be supportive.

• Options

I actually work on the maternity floor at Shore!  Dr. Morgan and his associates deliver there all the time!

• Options
    imagebabynurse81012:

I actually work on the maternity floor at Shore!  Dr. Morgan and his associates deliver there all the time!

I'll be delivering at Shore in oh...6.5 months? hahah

• Options
    Dr. Morgan delivered my son  and I went there throughout my pregnancy. I just found out I am pregnant again and I wish my insurance didnt change because now I have to go to the mainland hospital and use pavillion obgyn affiliates with atlanticare. But AC obgyn is a fantastic group I started out with Dr. Baccaro, but then they told me I needed to see all the Drs at the practice. Dr sindoni is funny but he has soooo many patients that he never really remembers you. Dr Morgan happened to be my favorite and I delivered with him. Luckily the day I went into labor with my son Dr. Morgan ust so happened to be the Ob on the clock. 

"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"