Two Under 2
Options

Moms of 2 or more

When did you really start showing in your pregnancies?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker image

Re: Moms of 2 or more

• Options

First time, not until like 6 months, and then at 7 I got huge. I was disappointed because I thought since I could definitely tell I was prego, everyone else should be able to tell too... not the case.

This time around I swear they had my EDD wrong because I looked 6mths prego at 2-3mths... turned out it was just bloating I think (heard that was pretty common during first tri). I'm 8mths now and get told that I don't look like I'm that far along.

• Options

Based on comments from strangers:

DD1: 13.5 weeks

DD2: 11 weeks

DD3: 8 weeks

I'm short and VERY short waisted and carry weight in my middle so I look pregnant very early. I'm one of those women you look at at 8 months and wonder how they stand upright since I carry everything in my stomach and out forward :-D

DC1 (2.5) | DC2 (1) | #3 due 6.1.2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS1: around 19-20wks

DS2: 10wks

Baby #3: not until 14-15wks - I started running after DS2 was born. I lost an extra 20 pounds and toned up so it's taken longer this time to really start showing.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

First time: 15 weeks is when I got my first stranger comment

Second time: There was no hiding my pregnancy by the time first tri was over 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

#1 - around 28/29 weeks
    #2 - by 18 weeks
    #3 - around 20/21 weeks

• Options

#1: Around 16 weeks-ish (switched to maternity pants, regular tops)

#2: Bloat feeling early, then noticeably different to others by 13 weeks.  Started wearing maternity shirts with regular pants, at around 16 weeks.

• Options
    pretty early on... around 14 weeks. But, I also have a gut when I'm not pregnant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • Options
    DD1 - 25 weeks

DD2 - 16 weeks
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Both right around 15 weeks
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• Options

1st Pregnancy I literally overnight(around 6 1/2 months) began showing.. I drunk about a gallon of water and 64oz of cranberry juice an once I realized that I didn't run right to the bathroom I realized it was there to stay..

2nd Pregnancy I didn't begin showing until around 7 1/2 months and everyone swore I only looked 4 months at the most 

This time I've been showing since 5 1/2 months but then again this baby is low and even at 8 months people are just now asking me am I pregnant and telling me I look 5 months

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"