Eco-Friendly Family

The Honest Company

anyone heard of this company. Jessica Alba is the founder (she was on Rachel Ray today) and the products look interesting...

https://www.honest.com/

The site up front doesnt tell you the monthly price( you have to fill out some info)

So i just wanted to inform u eco friendly mommas about this and if u had heard of :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Honest Company

• The cost is $80 per month and includes a set number of diapers, depending on the size (more per month if the diaper size is smaller).  I signed up for the free trial and received it today.  My baby is wearing the first one right now.  I'll let you know how it is - so far so good - no leaks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagetracyl0826:
    The cost is $80 per month and includes a set number of diapers, depending on the size (more per month if the diaper size is smaller).  I signed up for the free trial and received it today.  My baby is wearing the first one right now.  I'll let you know how it is - so far so good - no leaks!

ohhh.. thanks for info... hope it works out for you!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just a quick update - the diapers work well, even overnight.  I would recommend them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am in the process of moving and our new house won't have 1st floor laundry right away and we won't be using cloth for a while. I ordered both the diaper set and the home products.

I haven't tried the diapers overnight, but they work great during the day. I had been getting really frustrated because every disposable diaper I tried was either full of chemicals or didn't work well for us (other than Earth's Best- diapers and wipes are my favorite).

The body and home products have been good for me so far. The diaper rash cream is fantastic! Even if I need to cancel my subscription at any point, I'll probably do one month of just 5 tubes of Healing Balm so I can stock up.

I was just choosing which home products I want in my subscription next month and reading through the ingredients list... I love how simple and natural everything is. 

• The day after I learned of the company, I saw them on Zulily.com for 50% off first month voucher. That was a great deal! Since it was so new to me, I wanted to wait to hear some input from people who have tried. Haven't heard anything about the cleaning products yet though. I'm curious what's on the label :] But Zulily normally rotates their companies so I'd keep an eye out there to see if they come up again for the 50% off, I wanna say it was $40 for the diapers/wipes and $15 or $20 for a month of cleaning products [different types]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"