Wisconsin Babies
Options

Young moms in Waukesha?

Hi! I'm fairly new to the area, so I don't have many friends here, let alone any with kids! I'm 24 and am due New Year's Day.

Re: Young moms in Waukesha?

• Options
    I work in Wauesha (live in Nashotah).  Welcome to the area!  I just moved up here from Kenosha about 3 years ago... I'm 26 and due March 4th :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to the Area! We just moved from the city of Waukesha to Mukwonago a few months ago but visit the city often.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 5/30/2011 Missed m/c 9/1/2011 @18wks (baby measuring 13wks 5days) D&C 09/02/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP 1/22/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm in the Brookfield area, but grew up in Waukesha. I had my son in June, and am 23 myself.
  • Options
    Hi We live in Oconomowoc and I'm 26 we have a almost 2year old little boy! We're always up for Playdates or just a GNO!
  • Options
    Hi! We're in Mukwonago. Just moved here from 2.5 hours away. We have a 7m old boy. Let me know if you want want to do a playdate!
  • Options
    Congrats on your new little bundle! I am 25 years old and am newly pregnant. I live in Waukesha but am not from around her. Let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"