Illinois Babies

Advice on finding a night nurse/nanny

We have month old twins and are looking for help with them at night. Do you know any resources to help us find someone who specializes in this? I don't have/want to waste a lot of time screening/interviewing random ppl who don't have experience. TIA!
TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Advice on finding a night nurse/nanny

• I have a list at home from our MoM's group that I can email you (PM me your email). Also my OB's nurse (and several at the practice) all do night nursing on the side, so you could check with your OB's practice and see who does.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekthappy76:
    We have month old twins and are looking for help with them at night. Do you know any resources to help us find someone who specializes in this? I don't have/want to waste a lot of time screening/interviewing random ppl who don't have experience. TIA!

Also been meaning to tell you how precious your babies are!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Go online to BrightStarCare they have nurses, aids, nannys babysitting needs. They are a great company!
    **MC 2/03** **Jazmen born 1/29/04 passed away 1/31/04** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Beta 1/24/12= 22 Beta 1/26/12= 149 Beta 1/29/12= 1299 U/S 2/11/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have a lot of experience with singles and multiples, premature and colicky babies and you have a lot of references to call. I am professionally trained and experienced baby nurse who will provide a unique and special skills in all aspects of newborn care.

My rates are reasonable and I am very flexible. I have experience in helping both seasoned and first time moms transition to motherhood. I am equipped to care for your new born once they are able to go. You can send me email and I will forward my resume to you. My email address is melodmody@hotmail.com

• imagejamdonut:

imagekthappy76:

Also been meaning to tell you how precious your babies are!

Thanks hon! Your boys are adorable too! My e-mail is kthappy76@gmail.com and I'd love to hear about your MOM group too. Thanks! :)
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"