Eco-Friendly Family

Costco GroVia diapers

What is your experience with these diapers? Thoughts?

Re: Costco GroVia diapers

• I have the GroBaby (previous name)...I hated them at first (liner bunched and slid to the side sometimes, leaked). I bought a pack of the disposable lines and never used them.

But now that DD is walking and bigger, I love them and I often put them on first (compact, narrow in crotch, she can feel the wetness better for PL). Always good to have options in a stash...imo.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I haven't heard of these. Are these disposable?  I'm thinking of switching to chlorine free disposables for my twins when my pampers stash runs out (new to reading into all the eco stuff....)

I do love costco though and all this adds up with 2 babies!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Boy/Girl twins born at 36w1d via c-section Chloe Mae 6lb 2oz Chase Christopher 6lb 0oz
  • Loading the player...
  • No these are cloth shells that have a waterproof layer to keep moisture in. They have cloth inserts and disposable inserts. In theory you can use the shells several times before washing assuming the poo has staye on the inserts and not the shell. If you are worried about cost, you're best bet is to skip disposables all together. Especially with twins. Cloth has come a long way, most are just as easy to put on as pampers. But you save a ton in the long run and are looking out for the plant
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"