Adoption

So heartbroken.

Another crazy day. Had to bring FD to the hospital because of a possible m/c (she's about 5 wks pg). Half an hour after leaving the ER she passed a clot, and she's soo upset... I'm not exactly a proponent of teenage mothers, but I wish no one had to go through m/cs. :(
~Julie image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: So heartbroken.

• That sucks, poor thing.  I hope she feels better soon.  I don't think it matters how old you are, m/c is not something anyone should go through. 

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How awful for all of you.
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • MC is bad enough when you are and adult.  I can't imagine having  to go through it as a teen, especially one who has to be in FC.  {{{HUGS}}} to you all!
    dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• She seems okay, but she's going through so much. She has a friend spending the night (someone we all know well) and they're just in the room talking. I've talked to her some -- my stillbirth was only 10 months ago -- but I can't even imagine being where she is right now.
    ~Julie image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • imagebuggerfly12:
    She seems okay, but she's going through so much. She has a friend spending the night (someone we all know well) and they're just in the room talking. I've talked to her some -- my stillbirth was only 10 months ago -- but I can't even imagine being where she is right now.

How sad. I'm glad she has you. 

• Thanks ladies for your support. I don't feel comfortable sharing this with my friends/family IRL since I feel like it's not really their business, but it's hardly something I can get by without telling SOMEONE. Yet again, so glad I've found this board. You guys are awesome.
  • ((((Hugs))) for both of you. Im glad that she has you and a friend to get her through this moment and not in a group home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"