San Diego Babies
Options

Hello from Michigan!

I live in Michigan, and my 22-month-old twins and I are thinking of tagging along on my husband's business trip to San Diego next month.  I've done a tiny bit of research so far and am not sure what and how much we want to try to do, especially with two toddlers.  Is there anything you would recommend we put on our itinerary?  Anything to skip?  Other tips?  

Re: Hello from Michigan!

• Options
    I'd recommend going to San Diego Zoo or Sea world.. If you don't want to spend alot of money going to balboa park is always good.. it's a huge place to walk around, sit, and have a picnic.. hopefully the weather is nice next month.. hope that helps..
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 2# 7/5/09,EDD:3/26/10,MC:9/23/09. We Miss our Lucky Charm.
  • Options
    If you're looking to enjoy the beach, there are quite a few. I know Coronado is one of the best in the U.S.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses.  Those are a few ideas I had as well!  Crossing my fingers that the weather is good for us.  It's been a warm winter here, but today it's finally snowing.  I hope it's like that here next month and nice and warm in San Diego!
  • Options
    Seaport Village is nice too.  You have to pay for parking, but lots of fun shops and things to see.  My parents took me there all the time when I was little.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"