Kentucky Babies

Quick question...

I have a quick question for everyone... does anyone know the requirements for who can be in the operating room when you have a C-Section? Is it just the dad that can be back there with the delivery?

Re: Quick question...

• I think it depends on the hospital, but we just toured 2 in Louisville and I believe they said just your one support person with you. 
  • thats what i thought but wasn't for sure. louisville hospital baptist east is the branch off of baptist northeast so i would say it would be the same at either hospital honestly. thanks for your information. you can you tour the hospital before you have the baby? that's awesome. i didn't know this.. thanks for letting me know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, you can tour any of them. Most have a sign up on their website and when you go all those types of questions will be answered.  I would suggest touring them, because they all have a very different feel and are set up differently. Also, once you pick one, most all have a lot of free classes that you can sign up to take through them. 
  • I am pretty sure most, if not all,hospitals only allow one person with you. My husband was given a lot of rules about being in there with me. They want your supporter at your head until atleast the baby is born. They did give me the option to have guest in the recovery room, so you may want to ask about that during your tours.
    Bobbie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"