Attachment Parenting

XP: Amber teething necklaces

Has anybody tried these?  They were suggested to me by my DCP when I told her that we think Audrey is teething and last night was pretty rough.  I'm going to do my own research but I have to hit you ladies up b/c I like to hear about real life experiences.  TIA!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: XP: Amber teething necklaces

• Ours are from Inspired by Finn. Lighter amber and unpolished both have more succinic acid. It is hard to know how much it helps LO, since he cannot tell us about his pain, but from my own experience, I am a believer. I tried wearing DS's next-size-up necklace and I was a tiny bit tingly around my neck. I sometimes wear it for neck pain or headaches. Also, I got a back pain strand of amber for Christmas to wear around my waist and it has made a huge difference. When I do have pain, I'll reach reach back and realize it strand no longer touching my skin because my clothes blocked it. 
  • Works for us. Hubby will deny it works but calls it little man's "happy necklace" cause it puts him in a better mood. We got ours from Hazelaid
    Photobucket Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been wondering why I keep seeing babies with necklaces on :P I'll have to check this out, DS is having a hard time teething right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use Inspired by Finn Baltic Amber necklace. It seems to put baby in a better mood. 
  • imageMandJS:
    I like them. I feel like they help. We still need tylenol on occasion, but.... can't hurt. I got mine from Inspired by Finn. If you "like" them on Facebook, they almost always have a coupon code. You want the more opaque and pale colors (so the "butter" color or similar). 

All of this exactly. We definitely use pain meds/gel/tabs as well, but it helps. DS is very sensitive to teething (I hear some kids don't care) and every little bit helps.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"