C-sections

2 months after C-section

Like i've said in the topic it's been two months since i gave birth to my son via C-section and the question is how long until the numbness went away?? mine is still kinda sensitive in the pubic region.. how is yours feeling? ALSO does anyone have a little extra skin on one side of the c-section in the lower belly region?? if so is that because that could have been where the baby was most of the pregnancy?? and and tips on how to fix this?? or did they Mess it up while sewing me back together??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2 months after C-section

• It may always feel that way c/s sever nerves.  Mine's still numb at 4 months and plenty say there's are numb a year after. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is numb nearly 4 years later... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm numb. Feels funny.

My 3rd c/s was terrible and I'm lopsided. Your surgeon screwed up and it will get better with time. Sorry!

• It's been almost 2.5 years for me and I just got feeling to semi-return with brissle brush therapy.  
    AP, BWing, BFing, CDing, VBAC, Crunchy Mama to my handsome little 2 year old and squishy newbie! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Babywearing Leader to the DuPage Slingers www.DuPageSlingers.Blogspot.com
  • With my first, my feeling came back around the 1 year mark. With this one, it came back after 4 months. 

And as far as the lopsided issue goes-- I don't have it, but I know some women that do. Sorry. :( 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My mom says she's still feeling numb 35 years later, so it may never go away. 
    Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Im almost 2 years out from my first Csection and there's still some numbness right at the scar but its gotten better over time. I have my doubts that it will ever be like it was before but I guess it doesn't really bother me. As far as the extra skin, I was sewen back a little off too. I know because I got the dark line on my tummy with my son and after I was sewen shut the line didn't match up... it really looks pretty good now so hopefully with time yours will too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My scar from my first c-section was still numb 3 years later before having c-section #2. 
  • I am close to 11 months postpartum and still pretty numb right below the incision.  I have gotten used to it though.  Sometimes I get a "tingly" feeling, and I think that is because the nerves are still regenerating and healing.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"