2nd Trimester
Options

You know you're pregnant when...

-You go to the bathroom before running your errands and still have to use the supermarket's restroom...

-When you order the swiss cheese at the deli and the order barely makes it the cashier... 

You know you're pregnant when............. 

Elvira & Rudy Married - (06/07/03) ~ DS: Nevin (3/1/99) DS: Aston (3/24/04) ~ Baby Boy in heaven D&C at 8 weeks (9/3/10) lil peanut due July 25, 2012~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers

pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker

Re: You know you're pregnant when...

• Options

...when you get shortness of breath just going up a flight of stairs...

...when you can't sleep through the night without getting up to pee...

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    ... You grunt every time you bend over or squat, then grunt again to get back up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

when you jog a few miles and have the urge to pee every few minutes and when you finally give in and go to the bathroom, nothing but a little tinkle. :( 

and then it happens all over again...:( 

• Options

you're about to go to bed and LO starts kicking up to the wee hours in the morning...all night long.

and a body pillow doesn't work wonders like everyone says it does.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    your belly gets in the way when you tie your sneakers and you have to do it on the side Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

- You can't remember the name of the person standing right in front of you (whose name you definitely know)

- Brushing your teeth turns into a careful exercise in trying not to trigger your gag reflex (and thus vomiting)

- You find yourself sobbing uncontrollably while watching an episode of "Hoarders" (that was me last night!)

- You have gaseous emissions that should probably be considered Weapons of Mass Destruction

Mama's Clone - 07/18/12

• Options
    when you find yourself going to the girl scouts of america website and utilizing the "cookie finder" to find the nearest dealer. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

- you no longer can control the amount of gas that is coming from your back side!

- you turn on every fan in the house because 72 degrees somehow feels like a sauna.

• Options

imagetoniannV:
    when you find yourself going to the girl scouts of america website and utilizing the "cookie finder" to find the nearest dealer. 

OMG! I did this as soon as I heard it was cookie time!

• Options

you are achy  all day long

your dreams are so vivid you can't get a good night sleep

hell.... you can't get a good night sleep.

• Options

imageaniflower21:
    ... You grunt every time you bend over or squat, then grunt again to get back up.

LOL!!!  I caught myself doing this trying to tie my shoes. It's so bad. 

Elvira & Rudy Married - (06/07/03) ~ DS: Nevin (3/1/99) DS: Aston (3/24/04) ~ Baby Boy in heaven D&C at 8 weeks (9/3/10) lil peanut due July 25, 2012~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers

pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker

• Options
    You order a jar of pickles from a wholesale company....and feel like crying when they get lost in transit :(
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

...you want soft serve ice cream when it's 20 degrees and snowing! (totally did that)

...can eat an entire bag of potato chips without even thinking about

...crying uncontrollably during episodes of Glee

• Options
    imageElvi03:

imageaniflower21:

LOL!!!  I caught myself doing this trying to tie my shoes. It's so bad. 

In 3rd tri with my son, getting the clothes out of the washer was so hard. DH would laugh at me because I couldn't reach all the way in and used a hanger to grab clothes out lol

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Options
    imagedrbethc:

when you jog a few miles

Surprise  Good for you! I don't know that I'd be willing to walk a few miles!

• Options

imagetoniannV:

Omg .. I did this too!!  

• Options

ha ha, I couldn't agree more with all of the above!!

.... you randomly burst out laughing because LO just socked you a good punch!

.... you smell things no one else can!

• Options
    imagestylistgypsy:

imagetoniannV:

Omg .. I did this too!!  

Who HASN'T done this?! :)

But, seriously:
    ...when you need help getting off the couch.
    ...when you have to use the handicap bars in the bathroom to help you up..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagelpichach:

.... you smell things no one else can!

This. So many of the others are true but this one happens to me EVERYDAY!

• Options
    imagejrgoogrl:

...you want soft serve ice cream when it's 20 degrees and snowing! (totally did that)

Oh thank goodness, the Glee thing isn't only me!

Actually, all of those fit me to a tee, LOL. 

• Options
    ....when you pee a little every time you sneeze.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

... A jar of pickles is a must in the fridge.

... Junk food sounds so appealing and knowing that once the morning sickness subsides, you can actually enjoy it.  

... Trying to bend over to give the cats some water or food, your belly gets in the way, or worse, gas attack the kitties. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

-You can't park next to the cart returns anymore.

A - 4/27/12     D - 7/14/14
  • Options

When you sit on the floor and end up scooting across the room because you can't actually get up....

You are nervous to sneeze or laugh in public for fear you might pee.

You map-out rest stops on a 1.5 hour trip, because you will HAVE to pee 

• Options
    imagedrbethc:

when you jog a few miles and have the urge to pee every few minutes and when you finally give in and go to the bathroom, nothing but a little tinkle. :( 

and then it happens all over again...:( 

THIS! Except for me it is the urge to pee with every step ... I thought I was going to have to go behind a bush the other day!

• Options

-you keep extra underwear and pants in your desk drawer, because of the peeing with the sneezing or vomiting...(a lesson learned after husband had to bring change of clothes after bad day of ms)

-you glare at people in the elevator for their choices of perfume, cologne or bodywash

• Options

When you attempt to fart and you tinkle yourself (oops!)

When you understand why "WOW! You've gotten huge!" isn't the proper thing to say to a pregnant woman (Anyone else get told this too!?)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejrgoogrl:

THIS! I ate ice cream for breakfast as I sat beside a fire--DH couldnt stop laughing!  also found myself in tears watching Glee!!!

• Options

When you....

-Cry because three different stores were all out of frozen lemon ice (seriously!! Who the eff is taking it all?!?)

-Want to put a pillow over DH's face because he is sleeping peacfully and snoring while I'm up every twenty min to either pee, or adjust because my back and hips hurt

-Feel like throwing tantrums like a child over everything, but know its not cool to see a 25 y/o kicking, crying and stomping her feet because its just not what I'm looking for, or I don't know WHAT i'm looking for.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

-When you feel like crap so you go to the doctors, and fall asleep while waiting for the doctor to come in the room.

-When you steal your hubby's jeans (can't remember if I've mentioned this one before)

-When you can't remember what you did/said/ate 5 minutes ago! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"