Parenting after 35

Embarrassing celebrity/character crushes

Which celebrity or character (TV, movie, what have you) do you find attractive that would make (or makes) your friends say ?What the h?? if you copped to it.

Movie character: Tom Cruise?s ?Les Grubman? character from ?Tropic Thunder?. No idea why. I caught Tropic Thunder while scanning the channels the other night, which made me think of this, lol.

I guess not really related, but I swear that Ted Danson is hotter now than he was supposed to be on Cheers. I love me some Silver Fox Ted Danson.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Embarrassing celebrity/character crushes

• Robin Williams.  I must say I love a man with a pelt. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mmm dunno... Robert Deniro maybe?
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I recently discovered Alexander Skarskard. I've never seen anything he's in, I don't favor blonds and I haven't been into vampires since I was 19 years old, but damn if that Swede isn't a whole lot of hotness!
  • imagevanverth:
    Robin Williams.  I must say I love a man with a pelt
    This is awesome.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'd have to say early 80s Sting.  I don't want to see a current picture of him, since he's probably aging now and not nearly as pretty as he used to be.

• imagestever:
    I recently discovered Alexander Skarskard. I've never seen anything he's in, I don't favor blonds and I haven't been into vampires since I was 19 years old, but damn if that Swede isn't a whole lot of hotness!

gawd gurl, you should see him on true blood ... and i don't favor thin blonds either, but i would bang him like a screen door in a hurricane. 

• imageMrsJordanalmond:

imagestever:
    I recently discovered Alexander Skarskard. I've never seen anything he's in, I don't favor blonds and I haven't been into vampires since I was 19 years old, but damn if that Swede isn't a whole lot of hotness!

gawd gurl, you should see him on true blood ... and i don't favor thin blonds either, but i would bang him like a screen door in a hurricane. 

LOL!  He is hot.  But IMHO, the hotter one is the wolf on True Blood - Joe Manganiello.  YUM YUM

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0542133/

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • John Cusak

I have most of his 80's stuff on dvd.

I don't know if it's the lines he got in the movie Tombstone or what, but I just love Val Kilmer in that movie.

• imageMrsJordanalmond:

imagestever:

bwahahahahahaha...
  • imagentyravgmom:

John Cusak

I have most of his 80's stuff on dvd.

I don't know if it's the lines he got in the movie Tombstone or what, but I just love Val Kilmer in that movie.

I have a friend I met in grad school who was born in, gulp, 1980 and she was a huuuuuge Cusack fan. Not long after we met she confessed to not having seen Say AnythingSurprise

That was close to 10 years ago. She's seen it now.

• Really, you can't be a "huuuuuge" Cusack fan without seeing Say Anything! (Hubby used to wear clothes similar to what Cusack wore in that movie when we first met.)
  • imagentyravgmom:
    Really, you can't be a "huuuuuge" Cusack fan without seeing Say Anything! (Hubby used to wear clothes similar to what Cusack wore in that movie when we first met.)
    I asked her that and she just shrugged. Young'uns, eh? I told her I wouldn't take her love for him seriously until she saw it.
  • imagestever:
    imagentyravgmom:
    Really, you can't be a "huuuuuge" Cusack fan without seeing Say Anything! (Hubby used to wear clothes similar to what Cusack wore in that movie when we first met.)
    I asked her that and she just shrugged. Young'uns, eh? I told her I wouldn't take her love for him seriously until she saw it.

I bet she hasn't seen "The Princess Bride" either then. I had a huge crush on Cary Elwes when he was young and hot. Now, not so much.

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • mwdmwd member

I can say I loved Mark Harmon in St. Elsewhere, and I love him now on NCIS, (god, am I old).

As for Robin Williams, have you seen "Death to Smoochy"? One of my favorites, as I hate Barney. 

• For most of my life (since I was probably 10 or so), I've said I was going to marry Harry Belafonte.  Yes, the "Banana Boat" song guy.  Between his voice and his face I said I was going marry him.  And I still call him my husband-to-be.  The fact that he was born in 1927 kind of worries me at this point ;)

• ...also Christian Slater in "Heathers" is still dreamy...
  • imagestever:
    imagentyravgmom:

Indifferent

How can you even be a medium fan of Cusak and not have seen "Say Anything"?

• OMG you guys are all nuts. Gimme Jason Statham. Or early Val Kilmer (not now, ugh, he's pudgy). Um, Chris Hemsworth, Ewan McGregor, Sean Connery, and maybe a few others. But Cusack, ick.Stick out tongue

ETA: My friends give me a hard time about all of them...especially Jason Statham. It could be worse, I think I like Sean Connery better at this age than his young self.

• imagegimmietimmies:

OMG you guys are all nuts. Gimme Jason Statham. Or early Val Kilmer (not now, ugh, he's pudgy). Um, Chris Hemsworth, Ewan McGregor, Sean Connery, and maybe a few others. But Cusack, ick.Stick out tongue

ETA: My friends give me a hard time about all of them...especially Jason Statham. It could be worse, I think I like Sean Connery better at this age than his young self.

They're all yummy.

As an aside, my dad swears DH is Statham's doppelg?nger.  They do resemble each other, but skinny H would have to add about 40 pounds of muscle.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"