1st Trimester

Attitude with my husband

Hey everyone I jus found out I am expecting baby #5 does anyone feel annoyed by dere husband whatever my husband does near me ugh i feel disgusted by him omg I am never like this with him and i feel bad lol I have been through this with my 2 oldest boys so i will b assuming I'm havin another boy :)
BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Attitude with my husband

• Funny, I just posted about this on my BMB. DH tries to cuddle with me one more time and he will get an elbow to the face. I feel guilty but the man is annoying me to no end.
    ~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Agreed. I love him but ARGH! I think the bubble I need tripled in size.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad I'm not alone lol I have been thru this with my oldest 2 boys when i was prego with my girls i was very loveable but with this one omg he stinks to me like get da hell away from me smh

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hug your annoying husbands ladies.  Mine left for his deployment today and I'd give anything to have him here with me :)  Be annoyed but before you go to bed give them a kiss and be happy they are with you thoughout these nine months I know you'd miss them if they weren't there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Some days I feel like I don't even want him breathing on me! lol. It comes and goes. I look forward to being normal again!
    A - 4/27/12     D - 7/14/14
  • imageforgetmenot2012:

Hug your annoying husbands ladies.  Mine left for his deployment today and I'd give anything to have him here with me :)  Be annoyed but before you go to bed give them a kiss and be happy they are with you thoughout these nine months I know you'd miss them if they weren't there!

Sending you lots of love! Hang in there and hope your husband gets home soon! 

• My DH keeps wanting sex... I have NO want for that right now... which is highly unusal for me... poor guy... not only is he not getting action, but I am annoyed by him 75% of the time.

But I do love him dearly and I try to tell him when i am not going insane Embarrassed

• I'm ok most of the time since he is so helpful with getting me snacks/food and massages when he's home. But when I take an hour tossing and turning to get the pillows just right (I recently had to start sleeping with 1 under my head, one between my legs, and one behind my back)... and finally get comfortable, he rolls over to put his arm around me, disturbing the delicate balance, I swear I could just elbow him in the FACE!!

Of course I won't, but sometimes lately I think the dog is better company at night.

• I am the same way i want no sex either and imma freak but he truly understands y so hes tryin with me 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"